THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Creating a Zine and need Hippy places to visit

Not Quite a Noobie

Creating a Zine and need Hippy places to visit

I'm a fashion design student from London and creating a Zine as part of a project on the Hippy subculture
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Does anyone have any Hippy related events, places, cafes, exhibitions, art events or clubs I can visit to write a review on?

I'd love to know for my personal use as well, as London isn't satisfying my free spirit and would love to go to some places with like-minded people
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Would really appreciate anything anyone has to suggest

Thank you, Emily

welcome
    to the forum , lots of stuff on here already to help you out

by the way, is that 'Leight-On-Sea' near Southend ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Not Quite a Noobie
    Hello, I shall have a look
    and it is indeed!

I totally agree with Shroom there be plenty of what you be seeking here at this cool great forum xx
    Good Luck with your Project Emmyy ....(((Hugggs))) xx
    Form From The Void & Mists

Not Quite a Noobie
    Thank you! I'm just looking for places mainly in London, so may have to search a bit more to find some

xx

Nada......The Hippy movement failed or adapted. Only your inner space is free