THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you true to your horoscope?

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Are you true to your horoscope?

I'm not going to link to other signs, as I guess people will know their own traits, but are you true to your star sign, do you possess the typical traits of your horoscope, or are you completely at odds with it?

I'm Capricorn and many of the supposed traits match me completely, apart from the suggestion that I'm a hard worker ... I can be, but only when I'm inspired; slogging the 9-5 has never done much for me.

This article massages my ego quite nicely
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(N.B. Before anyone chips in, this is not a thread to discuss whether "it's all a load of rubbish" or not)

I'm also capricorn, and match some of the traits but not others.

Not Quite a Noobie
    I'm Gemini and many traits fit me down to a tee - the mercurial nature of being super playful and talkative one moment but then calm and deep thinking the next. I also certainly have the problem of a lack of focus due to so much flitting around from one interest to another. Oh well, might just be coincidence but still fun

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    My Western sun sign is Aries. I can see some traits in myself, for instance I am always keen to try something new, plus I never believe there is anything I can't do; even though experience tells me otherwise.
    However, I am endlessly patient, and never lose my temper; very un Arien.
    I'm also born in the Chinese Year of the Dog and I am a very good match for this horoscope.

Originally Posted by matt87
    I'm Gemini and many traits fit me down to a tee - the mercurial nature of being super playful and talkative one moment but then calm and deep thinking the next. I also certainly have the problem of a lack of focus due to so much flitting around from one interest to another. Oh well, might just be coincidence but still fun

Me Too Am Gemini And Hmmm?? Think I Defo Have The Bounce Bouncie Traits Tee Hee Hee ....Hahaha
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Danann
    Me Too Am Gemini And Hmmm?? Think I Defo Have The Bounce Bouncie Traits Tee Hee Hee ....Hahaha
    )
    Haha, yeah, welcome to the Gemini club Danann
    Hmmm, typing that just made me wonder what would actually go down at a real club full of proper Gemini’s...CRAZY TIMES!! lol Entertaining thought

Haha, yeah, welcome to the Gemini club Danann
    Hmmm, typing that just made me wonder what would actually go down at a real club full of proper Gemini’s...CRAZY TIMES!! lol Entertaining thought
    A WHOLE LOTTA HYPO BOUNCE BOUNCING Would Be Going Down
    At "CLUB GEMINI" hehehehehe
    )))

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Danann
    A WHOLE LOTTA HYPO BOUNCE BOUNCING Would Be Going Down
    At "CLUB GEMINI" hehehehehe
    )))
    Lol, CLUB GEMINI...the only club where alcohol isnít probably even needed
    It would be a load of excited big children talking their heads off, flirting all the time, being mischievous and just constantly playing around for the sake of their own entertainment. It would be hilarious
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Lol, CLUB GEMINI...the only club where alcohol isn’t probably even needed
    It would be a load of excited big children talking their heads off, flirting all the time, being mischievous and just constantly playing around for the sake of their own entertainment. It would be hilarious
    Well That Matt87 ...SUMMS ME UP TOTALLY With An Irish Bouncie Twist hehehe What I Am Like 24/7 Except The "Flirting" As I Am Too Shy And Silly Goofball To Flirt hehehe ...But The Rest Is 100%Truly Me Especially "THE BIG KID" hehehe
    ))

And What A GREAT CLUB That Would Be ....I Would DEFO GO THERE hehehehe
    ))
    The following users think this post is groovy: matt87

I am part of the Gemini Club, and I just love being a Gemini, I definitely have all the traits, flirting, chatting, best zodiac sign I think
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, matt87

I'm a Gem too, we had a Gem crew on camp last summer, we were rocking together and loving every moment
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dollybassett, matt87

Not Quite a Noobie
    Oh, hey dollybasset and dopqob, awesome to hear from another Gemini...four members and counting
    That Gem crew sounds like it was lots of fun!

As a funny aside, the flirting thing is pretty much unintentional the vast majority of the time for me. I kind of just get carried away nattering and I look for ways to amuse myself and, well, it can turn in to what many would consider an all out flirt assault lol. My friends think itís hilarious but itís a slight problem when someone takes me too seriously...oops.
    Don't know if this is the case for you dollybasset, or are you always out to get them?

Oh, hey dollybasset and dopqob, awesome to hear from another Gemini...four members and counting
    That Gem crew sounds like it was lots of fun!

As a funny aside, the flirting thing is pretty much unintentional the vast majority of the time for me. I kind of just get carried away nattering and I look for ways to amuse myself and, well, it can turn in to what many would consider an all out flirt assault lol. My friends think it’s hilarious but it’s a slight problem when someone takes me too seriously...oops.
    Don't know if this is the case for you dollybasset, or are you always out to get them?
    It has got me into trouble a few times actually, I can chat to anyone and I always look people in the eye when I am chatting to them, I just have a happy, smiley personality and sometimes men think I fancy them when I don't, also one thing I have noticed about me is that when I am talking with a guy I play with my hair (I have long wavy/curly hair) and I wasn't aware of this until someone said something about it recently, so I really must stop doing that - Gemini's hey

Not Quite a Noobie
    Hahaha, Gemini, the eternal tease...glad I'm not the only one dollybasset

Bloody hell Dolly, so you look a fella straight in the eyes, your smiling and happy whilst twiddling your hair, it's no wonder they think you're after them

I'm a LEO and yes I'm pretty much as you'd expect from one lol.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

I`m a piscies picies pisies how the fuck du spell that. Am a sceptic but i do actually have a lot of the traits and when i read the traits of the other star signs they`re nowhere even close, so maybe there is something in it..

I was amazed that once I was approached by a friend of a friend who was so much into star signs but this I did not know , we had spoken over a few months at social gatherings just passing conversation, she was able to tell me my birth sign, she also told me roughly when in March I was born ? I gave her my birthdate and time of birth...
    It transpires that that I am true to all of the traits of a Pieces man ... I was amazed when she showed me and also troubled how true it was to me ... it took a while for me to accept it TBH....I even started to look at my horoscope !!

Originally Posted by Levey
    I am true to all of the traits of a Pieces man
    Glad im not the only one who can`t spell it

Gotta love spell checker

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    I`m a piscies picies pisies how the fuck du spell that.
    Hahaha, that made me laugh
    You know, it's actually spelt 'pieseas' from the Latin 'to ride turbulent waves as a warm, pastry-cased beauty'...make of that what you will

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Bloody hell Dolly, so you look a fella straight in the eyes, your smiling and happy whilst twiddling your hair, it's no wonder they think you're after them

I'm a LEO and yes I'm pretty much as you'd expect from one lol.
    HaHa that is funny, well actually I did get asked out on a date the other day by a 38 year old and considering I am 50 I was flattered - so yea Dolly has still got it
    , and no I didn't accept, I am looking for love not just a fun time
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Hahaha, that made me laugh
    You know, it's actually spelt 'pieseas' from the Latin 'to ride turbulent waves as a warm, pastry-cased beauty'...make of that what you will
    Cool! I love the sea...and pies

Over at the other place someone tried doing my horoscope after I stated my exact time and place of birth. They posted up a 1200 computed generated essay to which I replied No.
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar
    Yes I'm very Libran right down to avoiding conflict at all costs but like a grenade when I'm actually pushed into it. I'm also obsessively OCD with style....but it's my own
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.