THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you true to your horoscope?

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    I decided a long time ago that it was all a load of baloney, but as I age I become less opinionated.

Is there a respected online source for this info?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Duckman

Not Quite a Noobie fiddledeedee's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I'm very typical Aquarius but also aware of the influence of my rising sign and definitely act out my Aries moon! Yep. I'm a believer but it has to be in context of all the planets and houses. They all play a part of the whole in my opinion.

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

I read a very detailed description of my Gemini personality and was amazed. The short basic versions not so much. I am very true to my sign and numerology number in so many ways. But I am a shy and sometimes anxious Gemini and not so much the life of the party as often described.

Sex
    Female
    I'm a libra and a lot of it is very true, my numerology was scarily accurate

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

I've just looked mine up;

Strength keywords:
    Analytical
    Observant
    Helpful
    Reliable
    Precise

Weakness keywords:
    Skeptical
    Fussy
    Inflexible
    Cold
    Interfering

Well. I'll have to read this carefully and see what I think. It could be useful if I could depend on it to be accurate?

But then I'm not sure I believe it, I don't really like the way they've listed it and I know what I'm like. In fact I'm definitely cooling to the idea of it. I'll send an email and let them know where they're going wrong.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wandering gypsy

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Well frack me, I'm a classic Gemini as well. I probably need fracking to get rid of the (vocal) gas.
    View my picture galleries at http://JazzPics.com

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I decided a long time ago that it was all a load of baloney, but as I age I become less opinionated.

Is there a respected online source for this info?
    Astro.com is the best imo.

I'm cancer sun, libra rising, pisces moon. And I'm very true to type.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, Lightbringer

Tuning In
    Sex
    Male
    Taurus through and through for the most part. given what is written for the traits of Taurean's, it suits me perfectly well. I thrive on the aspects of the earthy side which Taureans are reknowned for.

Sex
    Male
    I'm a atomic bomb in a nursey book & a none believer, I'm said to fall in the scorpio. Load of bollocks and we all know it!
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I,m a typical me

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    I'm a atomic bomb in a nursey book & a none believer, I'm said to fall in the scorpio. Load of bollocks and we all know it!
    Typical Scoprio, you would say that!
    (I made that up, I know nothing about Horoscopes).

I find it hard to accept that 1/12th of the population are the same, perhaps it needs the extra stuff mentioned above, or perhaps I'm jaded by TV or newspaper forecasts but it does seem daft to think that so many people may have a lucky day when a distant stranger re-enters their life...

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    I think it's a load of cobblers too.
    But then, I'm a Libran, and we are supposed to look at things logically, so I would say that, wouldn't I?

Sex
    Female
    Am I true to my horoscope? - no fucking idea! Too busy having a life!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Sex
    Female
    I used to be true to my star sign & was very much a typical Scorpio.

I've mellowed with age though
    life has battered the living daylights out of me & I'm nothing at all like a Scorpio now

I shouldn't say that really, I've been very lucky & I don't have anything to grumble about. I sometimes think I've got the luck of the devil & I in no way shape or form deserve it over anybody else but that's how it is so ... im grateful.

I can grumble about getting old though! Jeez it's like a phobia with me
    ageing completely & utterly sucks. I might do a thread about it

Sex
    Female
    Each day is a new adventure Roamer it doesn't matter how many of them you have lived.
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Sex
    Male
    As I understand it astrology is about compatibility of once sign to another, something I consider divisive. This man is a Scorpio , i know him in real life and I think he is really cool.

I share the same sign with Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Cromwell and Martin Bryant.
    Depending on the company you keep can bring out the best in you, or the worst in you.