THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Travel Buddies

Travel Buddies

Hey there! Anyone interested in forming a big group together and travelling?
    England, Europe or the world!? Haha
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, smudgery

Try Thelma and Louise since your a girl, i find travelling with guys hard because many seem to see everything as sexual or a chance to boast.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Once i get closer to my long trip down under I will be looking for various people to share the journey and costs with.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, MysticCoop

Thank you, will check it out!

Noobie
    well,,,,, I for one think its not a bad idea at all!! Im doing a road trip to southern france in September with a lady friend (platonic!) but next may-june am planning to do another trip round Europe! the lady can,t make it, so I was planning to go alone! a big group may attract too much attention and make it harder to wildcamp or find aires. however if anyone is interested in a smaller group, say 3 to 6 vans, that may be cool!! maybe worth thinking about!

Not Quite a Noobie
    hi I'm male. late fortys and a wheelchair user. looking for a platonic relationship travel companion. for trip around Portugal/spain in campervan. must be non smoker, and female. like to go for six months arrive back in uk for summer, anyone interested please pm. me.

I can't drive but I'm up for a adventure being a passenger

Noobie
    Hi mysticoop Im saving up to buy a van then hopefully start travelling Europe after I finish college in June. I'd rather have some friends to travel with, if anyone's interested 😊

I like the idea of meeting up with all of you guys at different intervals of your journey.
    We will be in Southern Europe early next year with van/s so it would be good to keep in touch.
    Pm me for my contact details and perhaps we can all arrange something when we are passing by each others routes....
    Share a brew around a camp fire for an evening or two. :-)
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Noobie

Originally Posted by treestump
    I like the idea of meeting up with all of you guys at different intervals of your journey.
    We will be in Southern Europe early next year with van/s so it would be good to keep in touch.
    Pm me for my contact details and perhaps we can all arrange something when we are passing by each others routes....
    Share a brew around a camp fire for an evening or two. :-)
    I like the sound of sharing a brew around the campfire! Hopefully I'll be out in Europe around next year but it might be a bit later on in the year 😊

I'm planning on being in Europe for a few months after December, but the best laid plans of hippies in vans...! We'll see