Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Foot Fetish

I`ve got hairy toes
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    I`ve got hairy toes
    R U a Hobbit?
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    I wonder if people are funny about feet because we associate them with smells & such? My experience is that feet which are free are much nicer than those trapped in shoes all day long.

I`ve got hairy toes
    Confession is good for the soul lol....
    The following users think this post is groovy: emmadilemma, Sootyfoot

I like pretty feet on females, it's a bonus. "Any club foot in your family?" Is the first thing I ask a woman before a date.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, Roamer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    R U a Hobbit?
    Hmm don`t think so i`m quite tall. I do eat a lot tho...
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, simate, Sootyfoot

I`ve got hairy toes
    Kind of cute

I`ve got hairy toes

?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

You could make a wig out of those!

Hehe mine aren`t quite that bad. I keep em well plucked

Hehe mine aren`t quite that bad. I keep em well plucked
    I think we need photographic evidence
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

No way my feet stay safely hidden inside at least one pair of fluffy socks

No way my feet stay safely hidden inside at least one pair of fluffy socks
    Hobbit
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I had a bloke suck my toes once, I didn't think I'd like anything like that until he did it, wow what a sensational experience, such a turn on!

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Tuning In
    Sucking toes, licking the soles of nice feet is all good...

I have a new avtar,woo

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Roamer

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    I like pretty feet on females, it's a bonus. "Any club foot in your family?" Is the first thing I ask a woman before a date.
    I just read this & laughed so loud. The dog is looking at me like I've lost the plot
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, nomis

Heavenly Creature
    currently sitting here boiling my feet in a Borax foot spa,

anyone feel the need to suck my toes ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, nomis

Some of the replies to this thread are hilarious!Nope I dont "do" feet,and I wouldnt want anyone to do mine either.Even if my husband scrubbed,plucked,buffed and polished his feet,I still wouldnt go anywhere near them.

Originally Posted by Waybrade
    I just couldn't bring myself to do it or have it done.

A woman once tried to wank me with her feet. I nearly vomited
    Hahahaha

I know one women that sadly is out of bounds to me that I find that attractive that even her feet do it for me haha.
    But apart from hers I've never liked feet in that way.

Transcending

I`ve got hairy toes

Me too! I'm going to get my brother in law to tattoo a lion on my big toe so I can have the hair as a mane
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Offgrid hero

Noobie

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    In a few cultures it is unpolite to point your feet in other peoples direction when you are sitting down, but I personaly would be delighted if some one found my feet attractive, I have been banned from several chiropodists as they considered my corns and verucas a heath risk
    I wonder if that's because of the sexual connotations of body language? When we find someone attractive, we tend to subconsciously reveal or draw attention to our more intimate body parts. So, as a woman might tilt her head to reveal her neck, or stroke her collarbone. Showing the inner wrists is another "tell" that someone is attracted to you.

I've often been told that I have pretty feet (occasionally by random strangers, which is creepy AF), and I can see the attraction of a dainty and clean female foot, but I hate having mine touched, and I find most feet pretty repulsive. But yeah, if that's what you like, it's just another body part to enjoy playing with.

What I truly don't understand is the foot fetishists who are into dirty feet and smelly socks. There's a whole market on ebay for used socks and well worn shoes (particularly work shoes). And now I'm thinking I should clear out my wardrobe and make a fortune!

Come to think of it, I've never come across a woman foot fetishist. It definitely seems to be a straight bloke thing.

Originally Posted by kizzyjane
    I wonder if that's because of the sexual connotations of body language? When we find someone attractive, we tend to subconsciously reveal or draw attention to our more intimate body parts. So, as a woman might tilt her head to reveal her neck, or stroke her collarbone. Showing the inner wrists is another "tell" that someone is attracted to you.

I've often been told that I have pretty feet (occasionally by random strangers, which is creepy AF), and I can see the attraction of a dainty and clean female foot, but I hate having mine touched, and I find most feet pretty repulsive. But yeah, if that's what you like, it's just another body part to enjoy playing with.

What I truly don't understand is the foot fetishists who are into dirty feet and smelly socks. There's a whole market on ebay for used socks and well worn shoes (particularly work shoes). And now I'm thinking I should clear out my wardrobe and make a fortune!

Come to think of it, I've never come across a woman foot fetishist. It definitely seems to be a straight bloke thing.
    Really!!! I've loads of odd socks I could wear and sell lol