THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Wanting to start Macrame?

Noobie

Wanting to start Macrame?

I'm semi-wanting to start macrame. any ideas of where to start? I might just make some cool stuff for my dorm room if anyone has any ideas?

Turning On
    [quickly investigating Wikipedia] - looks awesome! I'm sorry I have little/no advice on this (although my church's craft club might be interested in pursuing something)

Do post photos of your creations! I would love to see them

One search yields this:
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep Calm & Wear a Tutu Jeni Treehugger's Avatar
    I macrame and I LOVE it, though I've only done hanging baskets.
    Here's some of my creations, I also made the rainbow baskets

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was lucky enough to be shown how to make these by a friend, as with most things, it's really really easy once you know how.
    Are there any classes near you?

Macramé is awesome, I do bracelets alot, and necklaces, it's great to find a rock thats neat, make a net around it and voila, pendant! I started there and I recomend it.
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Jeni Treehugger