THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL THE WORLD FREELY:)

Not Quite a Noobie

I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL THE WORLD FREELY:)

SO ANY NICE HIPPY GUYS/GIRLS OUT THERE WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD AND TAKE ME WITH THEM?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I AM LOOKING TO TRY OUT A COOL HIPPY ADVENTURE
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I DON'T HAVE MONEY BUT CAN CERTAINLY EXCHANGE IT WITH MY CREATIVITY
    I.E PAINTINGS AND OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
    WALL ART, CREATIVE COOKING
    INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE, AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE,SWEDISH MASSAGE AND LIFE TIME FRIENDSHIP! I BELIEVE IN GOOD KARMA AND THUS SPREADING GOOD KARMA IS SOMETHING I AM WILLING TO DO

LOVE CAMPING, SMOKING WEED
    YEAH BABY
    WOULD LOVE TO SHARE A FEW SMOKES WITH YA ALL

WOULD LOVE TO SPREAD MY LOVE AND PEACE WITH YA TOO
    ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH AND SOME FEEL GOOD VIBES TOO

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND LOOKING TO SEE THE LIGHT IF YA LIKE AND WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS WITH GOOD COMPANY

SO LETS MEET UP AND GET TOGETHER AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN
    WOOHOO!

Have you had all your jabs? I've always fancied driving my old vintage tractor accross lands and eventually ending up in India. A good mechanic and someone to raise diesel money/spares along the way would be a good thing.

Not Quite a Noobie
    Hey there
    that sounds pretty cool
    I am pretty new to the hippy scene/alternative living,etc
    I will sure get my jabs no problem. I have no mechanical experience but yeah we can look at ways of raising diesel money/finding spares too.

That sounds pretty cool
    lets do that

I wonder what this would be like if we mix this

with the beatles magical myster tour
    heehhehe

- - - Updated - - -

and this
    lol

https://
    YLvaQFegUlIRdscoBt45LbYBeP9

World travel is cheap and easy. In fact, with a little practice and effort, you can travel for free.The idea that travel is expensive and difficult is bullshit peddled by tour companies, hotel chains, and corporate media. The tourism industry wants you to buy cruise packages and stay at all-inclusive resorts or
    . They want you to choose a world travel experience the same way you would choose a new jacket at the mall.

I would be careful about posting on public forums looking for travel companions. Why not pick where you want to go most, do lots of research and planning and go alone. I promise that everything will fall into place and you`ll meet up along the way with more amazing people than you ever thought possible

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    I would be careful about posting on public forums looking for travel companions.
    Oh yes, I forgot to say I'm over sensitive about my old MF tractor. If you were to scratch it or worse crash it. I would batter your head in with a stone while you slept in your sleeping bag and burry you at the side of a dusty road. Just running the rear tractor tyres over the shallow grave a few times. Just to make it look like it's not disturbed ground. : )
    The following users think this post is groovy: emmadilemma

Fair warning.....LET'S GO!!!

It's all money shit.....travel is cool and fine and exploratory and all that and more.....but it's tourist theme park stuff if you want happy travels.......otherwise most people abroad are generally as miserable as those who stay at home.

Truly....different , healthier Street food and passtimes and nicer weather can be great but most populations are subject to similar logistical and economic and labour misery as you can experience right here in the face of nasty/innocent exploiters.