THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Another attack

My heart aches, for the people of Nice, another very sad day for the world
    R I P
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "

What the hell is wrong with these people who have such a disregard for life! Theirs or anyone else's. Religion and the bastardisation (not sure that is an actual word) of a god has a lot to answer for. Makes me angry and mad!

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    I don't get it either. Even in my most fervent years as a believer I don't think I could have been made to do anything like that ... who knows? Thinking of those poor families. How can they ever recover from something like this?

I got a message back from a friend from Nice. She and her aunt (who still lives there) are okay, but she has yet to hear from her cousins.

So awful. So sad

I just cant believe the shit that happens in the name of religion, why hate somebody just because they have a different god to worship, some actually have the same idols but with differing views on them, friggin mad the lot of them! Religion is the real root of all evil, when was the last time you saw a headline like "200 Atheists killed overnight by heavy bombing from agnostics in the north"? yeah, never!

Saw this today, makes you think how close to the truth this could be. But it's not just a go at Christianity it is everything and every other religion that stemmed from it.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by wurzel; 21-07--2016 at 10:52 PM.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter

when it gets to "My god says you must die for not believing in him" it all goes to shit.....

Not Quite a Noobie
    You seen the news about the bomb attack in New York today? :/

Heavenly Creature
    I didn't know anything new had happened in Nice.
    Imaginary friends and fairy stories. They justify more wars than anything.

lone wolf survivalist.
    2 bomb attacks and a knife attack in a mall.

Heavenly Creature
    Oh right in the US. I thought it was a new thread, but it was started in July.

lone wolf survivalist.
    yes that's right, New York is in the US.

just seen this
    BBC News - Pakistan: IS attack on Sufi shrine in Sindh kills dozens

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12 people killed in Barcelona , brave jihad daeshbag van attack on innocent peoples kufr.2 suspects arrested. .Jahannam awaits these brave mujahadeen

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    12 people killed in Barcelona , brave jihad daeshbag van attack on innocent peoples kufr.2 suspects arrested. .Jahannam awaits these brave mujahadeen
    What the fuck is brave about what this cunt did? You don't mow down innocent people and say he is a hero.

Heavenly Creature
    I think likahamadooliha. Was being sarcastic....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by vanwoman84
    I think likahamadooliha. Was being sarcastic....
    Oh, rite, had no idea.

Attempt at parody. Jahannam = fires of hell

A couple of stabbings and cries of Allan Ackbar in France in a couple of separate incidents today. And , oh yes, an attempted bombing of a crowded , rush hour train this morning in London. Bloody thing failed to detonate properly , so no fatalities just 29 people injured and taken to hospitals , otherwise brave jihadi daeshbag cause much murder and maiming.
    Only 5 jihadi attacks in England this year , 500 daeshbag fighters returned from doing charity work beheading. slaughtering , little bit of rape in the Levant and 23,000 suspected Islamic extremist on the security services radar in the UK.
    Nothing to worry about really

Originally Posted by marshlander
    I don't get it either. Even in my most fervent years as a believer I don't think I could have been made to do anything like that ... who knows? Thinking of those poor families. How can they ever recover from something like this?

I got a message back from a friend from Nice. She and her aunt (who still lives there) are okay, but she has yet to hear from her cousins.
    I was reading about the first crusade, when it's said, knights were wading ankle deep in Muslim blood. You can't do that sort a shit and hope it will just be forgotten. Even then it wasn't in the name of any God, it was all about greed.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Yes but the crusades came about as a result of Muslim aggression and expansion , for Allan's sake they were beaten back from the gates of Vienna on the 9th of September 1683. Egypt ,Persia Spain, Palestine, India. Afghanistan, Indonesia weren't muslim.lands until invaded and slaughtered I to dimmi , jizya paying submission
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

Those days were unenlightened when greed, fear and superstition fuelled and enforced by a clever few drove warriors of a sort ie peeps who got where they were by butchery and conniving , to conquer all and sundry with no thought of love and understanding. Little has changed in certain parts of the world although we're slowly getting there.
    Those who look for peace and fulfilment must look beyond that and to quote MG '' You must be the change you wish to see in the world''. We've still got a long way to go and won't get there until the religion created by man is delegated to the history books.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Danann

Sooo Sad...Sooo Heartbreaking....Sooo Cruel..
    Maybe Just Someday All People With
    LOVE Earth And All Its People ...No Matter
    Race..Skin Colour...Religion ..Lifestyle And Earth Herself And All Man And Animals That Walk Within And Upon It ..And Come And Join Together As "ONE LOVE" ♡♡♡
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Wulfie

Quote Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan View Post
    Yes but the crusades came about as a result of Muslim aggression and expansion , for Allan's sake they were beaten back from the gates of Vienna on the 9th of September 1683. Egypt ,Persia Spain, Palestine, India. Afghanistan, Indonesia weren't muslim.lands until invaded and slaughtered I to dimmi , jizya paying submission

Need to make a slight correction here, was a bit drunk last night ( for a change ).
    The muslim armies led by the Ottman empire were defeated and driven back from the gates of Vienna on the 11th of September 1683 , not the 9th.
    This battle was the start of the of the defeat of the Ottoman forces in the Ottoman - Habsburg wars.
    The islamentalist have never forgot or forgiven this defeat and this is the reason why 9/11 was chosen as the date for the twin tower atrocities.
    Multi-Quote This Message

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Quote Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan View Post

Need to make a slight correction here, was a bit drunk last night ( for a change ).
    The muslim armies led by the Ottman empire were defeated and driven back from the gates of Vienna on the 11th of September 1683 , not the 9th.
    This battle was the start of the of the defeat of the Ottoman forces in the Ottoman - Habsburg wars.
    The islamentalist have never forgot or forgiven this defeat and this is the reason why 9/11 was chosen as the date for the twin tower atrocities.
    Multi-Quote This Message
    Ar mate! We are not to within a day or two, but thanks for the informative insight. Now the significance of the 'correct' date is clearer! Much ta! I'm Caucasian, British, partly working class. This Government and to some extent the populous, has over time, several times, pushed my ideology button to breaking position. If I can stand alone throwing stones at the heads of Met Police 1984/85, then I'm sure if our ancestors were to have slaughtered on mass another cultures young and old males. There's no coming back from internal damnation and futile revenge. Let no stone remain unturned and all that!

Has the church ever officially apologised for any 'historic' wrong doings or is it denials all the way?
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.