THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Where to hang out in Kentish Town

Question Where to hang out in Kentish Town

Hello all!

Cruising down to London at the end of the month for a Blue Oyster Cult gig at the O2 Forum, and was wondering if anybody has any tips on good pubs or any other good places to hang out in Kentish Town? Haven't been in that part of the world myself for a million years.

Thanks,

Mark

Hello again all!

Well, I don't know how uncool it is to answer your own post, but anyway just got back from London and can report that the Abbey Tavern, on the east side of Kentish Town Road, has good garden and terrace seating areas out back with some big trees and greenery everywhere. Makes a nice change from the urban overload in that area. The beer is fine (although at stupid London prices) but I would not recommend the house red cab sav.

BTW, Blue Oyster Cult were absolutely, fanf***ingtastically, brilliant.

Mark

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Blue Oyster Cult? Awesome!