THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anyone watching eden?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rick69
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Yay for not fitting in. Don't think id like to be stuck in any kind of group, once I've had enough i just like to walk away.
    Same, not much of a group person, I like to just get on with my own thing, can't stand the dynamics and krappy conformism that comes with groups, i'd rather not fit in
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

It's awesome being a rebel hehe

Wahoo burn mother fucker burn! I'd do exactly the same!

The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Wahoo burn mother fucker burn! I'd do exactly the same!
    That group of people are horrible, and the sexist men being horrible towards the woman, what a bunch of idiots they are. Feel sorry for the two who left, burning their house was the biggest "F**k you" message ever towards the group, it would be wrong for the rest of the group to take their home.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Id be in two minds.. Id say fuck you to the vote to leave, you want me out then the production team throw me out. But forced out id do exactly the same. Why should a bunch of cunts benefit from my hard work would be my thinking...

Then again, saying that i wouldn't have been there by then - there is no way i could have stood that long living with those people,
    Id struggle to do it with people i liked!

Or start a seperate rival community without the sexist neanderthals

I hope they watch it back and are ashamed of themselves

I hope they watch it back and are ashamed of themselves
    Showing themselves to be sexist on T.V, that will do wonders for their love lives, from what that guy was saying on previous episode they have had plenty of practice wanking, they may as well get used to it.

They are losing the plot!

That Glen could be a dangerous person..... He believes his own bullshit

That Glen could be a dangerous person..... He believes his own bullshit
    I think all the guys in the separate camp are full of shit, it's a shame the vet guy left.

That other guy as well, saying guys in the woods go feral, what a load of krap, they were just being arseholes.

What a wasted opportunity that was I blame the organ grinders for signing up the wrong people,if you can't trace back a genuine interest in the idea going back a number of years you aren't suitable for the experiment simple.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Lightbringer

That was my thought on it too.

Ive known guys that had moved into squats or joined in with travellers that have had some really archaic ideas about getting on with people and especially women at first, but the group dynamic meant they either wised up or left, but with a TV company in charge of selecting who is there, there aren't the same ethics or communal experience amongst them.

Getting stuff delivered just completely pulls the rug out they were just ticking the days of the calendar not engaging in it at all, shame.
    just a simple guy

I wonder if they got there yearly expenses paid?
    just a simple guy

Well what a load of shit that was. A full years worth of filming and they got less than ten hours worth of telly out of it in the edit, even less if you take the adverts etc off. What happened the rest of the year?

Did show what a bunch of arseholes they picked though, but that was probably done on purpose.
    I'm pretty sure that the tv company never set out to make it a success, a show where everyone gets on and shows that we could do without a lot of modern life's "essentials" wouldn't sit well with their advertisers, and the vast majority of the public.

There's only really a couple of people who come well from that show, and they are probably the same ones who don't care or need acceptance. The rest will no doubt go on to become "celebrities" and get paid good money for having proved that they were arseholes.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Lightbringer

Just about sums up *reality* tv

-- Posted from the
    --