Thread: Flue pipe 5 1/2"

Turning On

Flue pipe 5 1/2"

Hello,
    I got the wrong size flue pipe for my new stove and didn't notice until I'd cut one of the sections.
    1m piece not cut
    1m piece cut into a 300 mm piece and the rest (around 700mm of course but not so neat)

If it's any use to anyone, let me know.

Collect from Manchester, pay postage or if it's somewhere near places I go, I can drop it off.

Cheers,
    Beky

Hi Beky. Is it stainless steel finish. Thanks, Dave.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by beky
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hello,
    I got the wrong size flue pipe for my new stove and didn't notice until I'd cut one of the sections.
    1m piece not cut
    1m piece cut into a 300 mm piece and the rest (around 700mm of course but not so neat)

If it's any use to anyone, let me know.

Collect from Manchester, pay postage or if it's somewhere near places I go, I can drop it off.

Cheers,
    Beky
    you can get reduction collars from and for most sizes of stove pipe. Or get one fabricated. Julianthegypsy fireweaver of the Parish could knock you one up to the size required. Just fire cement the seals.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.