THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Anyone here going to Farmer Phil's next week?

Anyone here going to Farmer Phil's next week?

Is anyone here going to Farmer Phil's next week? I'm going on Monday for the week, but will be working some days while I'm there (I'm a carer). If you see me there, do pop over and say 'Hello!'! Here's my Doris so you can find me:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enjoy, I've always fancied it but it always clashes with cropredy......

OMG I had the BEST time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally danced for three days and nights! Bloody LOVED it! Can't wait for next year - WOOHOOO! Here's me with my new friend having a blast. I was as wasted as I look. lol.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Offgrid hero, Trev

Transcending
    Aw that's a lovely pic! Was hoping to get to lots of festies this year but sadly it was not to be, fingers crossed for next year

'Tis a great little festie

I used to go and worked the gate too, but then our friend's band had a bit of to do with Phil and he won't book them anymore so we stopped going, shame really as I loved it there.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

I've only been to one music festival before and that was Glastonbury (and last century lol). I thought I hated music festivals! But I had such a great time I'll definitely be going again next year. It was really great that I could take the dog too. He loved it!

Did you all (workers) go to the pub on Monday night?
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

I wasn't working 'for' the festival. I'm a carer, and the guy I help wanted to go, so I went with him. He had an awesome time too. We shared care between me and another of his carers, who also came, so we could all get enough time to enjoy ourselves. Best job I've ever had!
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, wurzel