Thread: Hippy/Alternative/Veggie Places in Brighton

Cool Hippy/Alternative/Veggie Places in Brighton

Hey everyone,

So I'm heading to Brighton soon and I'm vegan atm!! I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to research for me I'm just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations please?

I'm mainly looking for yummy and relatively cheap places to have lunch and dinner.

Also does anyone have recommendations of any hippy clothing shops perhaps worth a visit?? (in need of new clothes).

Last thing... Anyone braved the naturist beach??? Oh so tempting but I don't know what it's like?

Peace & Love,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Veggie Rock
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by Veggie_Rock
    So I'm heading to Brighton soon and I'm vegan atm!! I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to research for me I'm just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations please?

I'm mainly looking for yummy and relatively cheap places to have lunch and dinner.
    Literally spoilt for choice - lots of places, more than anywhere else I know (head for
    and see for yourself). Nothing to worry about at all

You could take a look at Happy Cow:

Also does anyone have recommendations of any hippy clothing shops perhaps worth a visit?? (in need of new clothes).
    Same sort of thing; lots of choices, maybe not so many as there are vegan food choices - but again, head for the Laines.

Last thing... Anyone braved the naturist beach??? Oh so tempting but I don't know what it's like?
    Yes, but many years ago (1990s). I remember it being rammed - a bit like Gran Canaria or Tenerife during the summer holidays, just colder and more naked.