THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: my latest commission piece.

Sex
    Female

my latest commission piece.

Hopefully I figured out the right way of doing this, again, as I rarely post pictures through photobucket.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: MidnightRambler

Sex
    Female
    Its the Labyrinth one, finished and posted it last week 😊

All I'm getting is a blank photo bucket. Does one need to 'join' to see it..

I just saw it, and I'm not a member. Poppy, its absolutely beautiful!

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I just saw it, and I'm not a member. Poppy, its absolutely beautiful!
    Thankyou
    I'm glad you like it. I'm currently working on a new piece, of a ziggy stardust era David Bowie. I will post that one once I've finished outlining it. X

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Diddekoi
    All I'm getting is a blank photo bucket. Does one need to 'join' to see it..
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. The photo uploading through a different site always confuses me. Can never tell if I did it right lol.

Noobie
    Sex
    Female
    Your work is so beautiful what medium do you use and size etc?and how much do you sell these for please?

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by tarotwisdom
    Your work is so beautiful what medium do you use and size etc?and how much do you sell these for please?
    I work in most mediums except oil, just because oils can take months to cure/ dry all the way through, and that poses a problem when trying to mail them.

The ones on my photobucket are in ink, or ink/ acrylic, and they range in price, depending on size, A4 - 75, A3 75 - 200 depending on the amount of detail etc. The labyrinth one was A3, and took over 40 hours, (I stop counting hours after that point). The client paid 200, but that included the double mount and tracked/ signed for delivery.

I do prints of my work starting at 50,
    ( not of my private commissions though, as the client gets all rights to the piece, I just retain a copy for my portfolio) with the delivery and a single mount.

But I'm open to a bit of negotiation, and I have a payment installment plan on all commissions if that helps. I also don't mind doing some trade, if you are arts and crafty yourself.

Thanks for having a look at my work, and thankyou for the compliment of enquiring xx

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, and if you'd like to see some more of my work, I have a page on Fb, called whitepoppy designs xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami