THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: converted ships lifeboat

"Boaty"

Noobie
    Hi, can you let me have some pics. Serious buyer who registered just to reply to you.

Sorry alanhunts,only just seen your post..a deposit HAD been paid but the blokes messed me about re payment for more than 2 months,now dropped out...so...anyone seriously interested..the boat is back on the market..internal pics can be sent via email thanks xx

Not Quite a Noobie
    Hello
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just wondered if the boats still for sale?

Many thanks

DaZ

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Kune_pig
    Hello

I just wondered if the boats still for sale?

Many thanks

DaZ
    Hi daz,really sorry,final payment was taken last night.after my 8mnth saga the new owner has moved on and we are both very happy at last 😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M, exile1234, nomis, oldkeith, realnutter