Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cunnilingus

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Paul
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm really fortunate with this because I learnt to breathe through my ears ... although not so good if she clamps her thighs too hard, because then I die.
    ....but what a way to go
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Sootyfoot

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Clearly , you were not making fun of your partner between mouthfuls
    Oh, ma!

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    What does he do if she says, "The bloke before him or a Lorry driver"
    He says well ill shag his missus whilst he sorts you out.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Rick69
    He says well ill shag his missus whilst he sorts you out.
    Na I'm not into all dat man licking stuff! I leave that to those who are!

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by blackvelvetydog
    ....but what a way to go
    Have you seen the exploding head scene in Game of Thrones?
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Lightbringer

Noobie
    I always have trouble with k and by the time I reach w I'm bored with it all.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by marshlander
    Oh, ma!

oh, you were one of the ones that got it.

Originally Posted by Paul
    Have you seen the exploding head scene in Game of Thrones?
    crikey, no!! does that mean i SHOULD watch, or shouldn't?!!

Originally Posted by blackvelvetydog
    crikey, no!! does that mean i SHOULD watch, or shouldn't?!!
    dunno what he meant by that./
    mind you I didn't even know what she meant by cunnilingus, was like cunnywhatthefuckisthat?
    till I looked it up online! where do they get the names for this shit from?

Noobie
    Try sucking the clitorus. Very gently at first. Careful with your teeth. If the bell rings then perhaps go with the flow, apply intensity and see what happens. Perhaps alternate with tring to get yor tongue as deeply as possible into the orofice whilst appling some gentle rotation on the sugar plum. Be gentle until requested to be otherwise. Enjoy.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Changomartinez
    Try sucking the clitorus. Very gently at first. Careful with your teeth. If the bell rings then perhaps go with the flow, apply intensity and see what happens. Perhaps alternate with tring to get yor tongue as deeply as possible into the orofice whilst appling some gentle rotation on the sugar plum. Be gentle until requested to be otherwise. Enjoy.
    I'm a big fan of the cliterati but I must have lead a sheltered life,I never heard of one with a tring or sugarplum and it's got a bell that rings!

wow technology, I thought that I was up to speed

fuck this getting old malarky

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Lightbringer

I'll just leave this here as it seems relevant, and it's amazing how many women don't even understand their own bodies.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Bernie, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    I'll just leave this here as it seems relevant, and it's amazing how many women don't even understand their own bodies.
    Im a professor May i help

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    I'm a big fan of the cliterati but I must have lead a sheltered life,I never heard of one with a tring or sugarplum and it's got a bell that rings!

wow technology, I thought that I was up to speed

fuck this getting old malarky

james
    Stick with the thread Jellyman you'll learn a lot lol

don't lick it, suck it, but very gently and very slowly to start, most men start too quickly and when they start feeling a response speed up even more.

Don't just go straight for clitoris there are a lot of other places down there that need a lot of attention first....
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog

Go at it like a pig with a tatie haha

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

Originally Posted by Markrob
    Go at it like a pig with a tatie haha

No wonder ya not getting any!
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, cricket

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    No wonder ya not getting any!
    I'm getting plenty at the moment n was joking about going at it like a pig with a tatie.
    I've been told I'm good at that job

I'm getting plenty at the moment n was joking about going at it like a pig with a tatie.
    I've been told I'm good at that job

Oh oh........roamers gonna read that n shes not gonna be happy......."why are you cheating on me?" comes to mind...

Haha I can't wait forever, I have needs u no

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, cricket, Sootyfoot

Haha I can't wait forever, I have needs u no

No one is worth saving themselves for!

Originally Posted by ayami
    No one is worth saving themselves for!
    This I disagree with....

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    This I disagree with....
    Ohritewhy?

Here's a good article that covers a lot, but it doesn't mention that once things are warming up, it needs a bit of pressure from your tongue, not just soft licks.

Also be sure you've established where the shaft of her clitoris is, with its glans and clitoral hood, google pics brings up hundreds of diagrams.

Last edited by Chazz; 13-10--2016 at 07:49 PM.