THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cunnilingus

Sex
    Female
    Suck it, gently.
    Treat it like it was a nipple......
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by groove
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Suck it, gently.
    Deal ! wots your sat-nav coordinates?

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    Deal ! wots your sat-nav coordinates?

Lol, easy tiger, hehe!

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Chazz
    Also be sure you've established where the shaft of her clitoris is, with its glans and clitoral hood, google pics brings up hundreds of diagrams.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure when I've found it by the reaction I get!
    Never Knowingly Understood

Sex
    Male

Suck it, gently.
    oh right, I was just licking it like crazy, with my tongue going in all directions.

Tuning In
    Sex
    Male
    a good loving partner should guide the person they are with if said person isnt quite working it for them, not delivering confidence nockers, i spelt it nockers and not knockers, would sound like confident tits other wise.

but really, two people should learn together about what does it for them and how it works for them as a couple coming together as one, some do like it, some dont, some females are more sensitive than others, and too much work down there doesnt work for them. sometimes less is more, going in too hungry as it were will be a turn off. learn to read their body language then your onto a good time, usually doesnt take much. the body language is what talks to you.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by ayami
    oh right, I was just licking it like crazy, with my tongue going in all directions.
    Rookie mistake, schoolboy error ;-)

Sex
    Male

Rookie mistake, schoolboy error ;-)
    but i've been doing it for years.

Sex
    Female
    She must be ever so polite ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Sootyfoot

Tuning In
    Sex
    Male
    sorry to say it again, still a rookie error.

Oh we'll practice makes perfect buddy

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by wizard1luv
    a good loving partner should guide the person they are with if said person isnt quite working it for them, not delivering confidence nockers, i spelt it nockers and not knockers, would sound like confident tits other wise.

but really, two people should learn together about what does it for them and how it works for them as a couple coming together as one, some do like it, some dont, some females are more sensitive than others, and too much work down there doesnt work for them. sometimes less is more, going in too hungry as it were will be a turn off. learn to read their body language then your onto a good time, usually doesnt take much. the body language is what talks to you.
    Yes!! That's exactly it!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: wizard1luv

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by wizard1luv
    sorry to say it again, still a rookie error.

I am replying simply in agreement as I can't 'groove' a post from my phone.
    I was going to say 'I can't find my *like* button', but I fear it would be inappropriate on this thread.......
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Sootyfoot, wizard1luv

Sex
    Male
    Really must stop combining cunnilingus with a G Spot massage. I'm sick of repairing the ceiling...
    Never Knowingly Understood
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Okifolki, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male

I am replying simply in agreement as I can't 'groove' a post from my phone.
    I was going to say 'I can't find my *like* button', but I fear it would be inappropriate on this thread.......
    yeah well, it's not as easy as it looks.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Markrob
    Go at it like a pig with a tatie haha

Noooo

Sex
    Female

I'm getting plenty at the moment n was joking about going at it like a pig with a tatie.
    I've been told I'm good at that job

Prove it

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Noooo
    Don't worry I was joking

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Prove it
    I will

Sex
    Female

Don't worry I was joking

Thank fuck for that!!

Take it u like a bit of that then

Sex
    Female

Take it u like a bit of that then

Yeah but my piercing gets in the way abit, imagine getting your beard caught in it

Sex
    Male
    you two are de-railing this thread!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Haha that would be funny , be a good place to get stuck tho

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer