THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cunnilingus

Cunnilingus

How do you do it?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I normally just go down there and lick all around with a lot of enthusiasm but have been told I am rubbish at is as I just lick like a dog and don't have any skills, I thought I was doing it right, but what am I doing wrong?

sounds good to me :-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

did someone really say you were rubbish? its rude for folks to say their partner is crap in any bedroom department i reckon.... guide them yes, and say what they DO like, but to just point out the negative, that's shite!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Chazz, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by blackvelvetydog
    did someone really say you were rubbish? its rude for folks to say their partner is crap in any bedroom department i reckon.... guide them yes, and say what they DO like, but to just point out the negative, that's shite!
    Well, not in so many words, she just said I had no technique in that department and was just moving my tongue around everywhere.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog

ha ha!! 'moving my tongue around everywhere..'!!! i suggest that she shows you JUST what she would like.... Good luck!! perhaps a status report on here would be interesting :-)

Originally Posted by blackvelvetydog
    ha ha!! 'moving my tongue around everywhere..'!!! i suggest that she shows you JUST what she would like.... Good luck!! perhaps a status report on here would be interesting :-)
    Oh yeah, well I am not the best with words but hope you got the picture.

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    I believe a bit of teasing is required. The object is to excite and give pleasure, not to clean the area.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Fire-Tree, FULL TIMER, Lightbringer, wizard1luv

Originally Posted by EnglishLens
    I believe a bit of teasing is required. The object is to excite and give pleasure, not to clean the area.
    is that what I have been doing wrong then?

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by ayami
    is that what I have been doing wrong then?
    Clearly , you were not making fun of your partner between mouthfuls
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Clearly , you were not making fun of your partner between mouthfuls
    huh?.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    I'm really fortunate with this because I learnt to breathe through my ears ... although not so good if she clamps her thighs too hard, because then I die.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, marshlander, Sootyfoot, Wulfie

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Paul
    I'm really fortunate with this because I learnt to breathe through my ears ... although not so good if she clamps her thighs too hard, because then I die.
    A straw bluetacked into a nostril is good back up for any breathing issues.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander, Paul, Sootyfoot, wurzel

You could always try the bowling ball technique
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Rick69
    You could always try the bowling ball technique
    What is that?

It involves the use of two fingers and a thumb (as you would pick up a bowling ball) combined with some serious tongue action

It involves the use of two fingers and a thumb (as you would pick up a bowling ball) combined with some serious tongue action
    Once tried that and she told me not to do it again.

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    A straw bluetacked into a nostril is good back up for any breathing issues.

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

The alphabet, write the alphabet out with your tongue whilst down there, she is unlikely to realise what you are doing and after a few repeats (depending on how fast you write) she should be quite happy with you.

OK how many of you have just been doing that now imagining you are doing it for real? hahahaha

.......and how many ladies will now be trying to figure it out if their partner is doing that next time lol

Originally Posted by wurzel
    The alphabet, write the alphabet out with your tongue whilst down there, she is unlikely to realise what you are doing and after a few repeats (depending on how fast you write) she should be quite happy with you.
    don't think I'd be able to concentrate enough to do that. but thanks for the tip.

Well it sounds like you've tried a few things and she doesnt really like any of them. Perhaps asking her what she wants would be a good idea.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog

Originally Posted by wurzel
    For us who are dyslexic. We have to have a mental image of the road map we have driven that day. Retracing the route with your tongue. Hopefully not too much motorway driving. Remembering left and right turns you made is not too important. You can always get back on route at the next round about. If you need a rest and your partner starts asking if you are alright down there? Just say your stuck in traffic. If your neck hurts or you really have had enough, just say the Police have pulled you over and your over your limit.

If you haven't been out in your truck for a day or two & can't remember the way to Skegness. Try becoming a beginner Trombone player. It's all in the lip action.

My dad would be turning on his grave right now. He always said, "If it bleeds and doesn't die, don't eat it"
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Lightbringer

Well it sounds like you've tried a few things and she doesnt really like any of them. Perhaps asking her what she wants would be a good idea.
    What does he do if she says, "The bloke before him or a Lorry driver"

Just try it dude, think about it, it aint hard to do the alphabet, a few times is obviously better, and the different way the tongue is moving in either upper or lower case has gotta be better than flat faced dog slopping away at it, although I have heard that that is the reason some ladies own that kinda dog hahaha.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer