THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Cunnilingus

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by dollybassett
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Are you single

Happily married

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    Happily married
    Blimey, wonder why!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Tuning In

I guess everyone is different, but I can share things that have worked for me.

Firstly, don't just dive in there as soon as you get your kit off. Try a back massage for a while, with some patchouli oil or something else sensual. Take your time. Low lighting and a few candles really do add to the atmosphere. If you need to add some spit or God forbid KY then you're rushing it, relax, keep the massage going until your lady is very wet. If you prefer to do it in front of the fire then consider a couple of sheepskin fleeces on the floor.

When the time is ready, go down slowly. Kiss your lady properly on the mouth, down her neck, down her body, have a little tease around her belly button for a while, then slowly down lower. You'll know when, her movements will tell you. I like to kiss up either thigh then a teasing kiss in the middle before the other thigh.

She'll be very wet by now, if you're doing it right. You might get a hand on the back of your head pulling you in, you'll probably have her heels on your shoulder blades too.

(NOTE: At this point you'll be feeling pretty aroused yourself - if you're prone to coming off a bit early ( it happens ) you can slyly knock one out during the next bit, by the time you've finished eating her you'll be hard again and ready for a 45 minute shag.)

Anyway, back on topic. Don't go at her clitoris like a boxer on a punchbag - start gently, put your tongue as far inside as you can ( without catching that bit of skin under your tongue against your bottom teeth - that hurts in the morning ) and lick upwards slowly. You have to read it as it happens, but chances are your lady will raise herself off the floor / bed as you reach her clitoris. She knows best, let her move, and repeat. Listen to her, after a while she might want you to pay a bit more attention to her clitoris, your hands either side of her hips will allow you to hold her still for a little longer as she rises. As she orgasms you might have to hold her hips down quite tightly and give her clitoris a flicking lick, but don't overdo it, she won't want to feel nailed to the bed. She'll likely get very sensitive after orgasm, so leave her clitoris alone for a while and concentrate on her lips ( both ends ), or better still engage in some intercourse for a while.

Just my thoughts, your mileage may vary....
    well put boaty, couldnt get a more definitive bit of prose on such a sensual activity between two people. and the bit of skin under the tongue rasping on the bottom teeth, dont it ever get sore, worth it though.

Happily married
    I'm not surprised!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

I think markrob should prove how good he really is ! I'm first!

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I think markrob should prove how good he really is ! I'm first!

Mark! Step up to the plate!

Line up line up hahaha

Tears of joy I hope!

Originally Posted by ayami
    Tears of joy I hope!
    Yeah I'd hope too lol

Yeah I'd hope too lol
    Oh right, yeah NOW I get that joke!

Turning On
    seek the pearl tongue & all will become clear

Originally Posted by sunshine85
    seek the pearl tongue & all will become clear
    dowot????

Any women good at it in here?

Any women good at it in here?
    yeah, cause it's not as easy as it looks.

Originally Posted by ayami
    yeah, cause it's not as easy as it looks.
    I've never had any complaints shall I teach you lol

I usually have to be stopped from doing it as I rarely come up for breath 😂😂

Tuning In
    circular breathing is a useful skill for snorkelling lol

My two cents on the topic.

As Boaty McBoatface says, it's important to build the atmosphere first, and go down there slowly, increasing the tension with small kisses and/or licks, tender stroking of her sides, breasts, hips and thighs, maybe some nipple teasing if she enjoys that. This part is best left to your imagination, as you'll most likely have picked up on what turns your partner on by now.

Once you've got your face between her legs, make sure you are comfortable. People vary *a lot* - some women can come easily after a few minutes (or even moments) of clitoral stimulation, whereas others find they take quite a while - and it might kill the moment for them if you have to stop and reposition yourself just when they're getting really into it. So make yourself comfortable. Personally, lying on my belly is good, with one arm able to support the weight of my shoulders. This way, I'll be ready to finger the person with that hand later on, while my other hand is free to stroke their belly, thighs, sides and breasts, or hold the person's hand (or wrist, if that's what they are into). The positioning should only take a moment, and while you're doing it, give their thighs and labia a couple of light kisses to keep the mood

Licking someone out is done mainly with the *tip* of the tongue. If you've been told you lick like a dog, most likely you are using more of the tongue than you need to. A good basic motion is a light quiver or vibration with the tip of your tongue against her clitoris. You can practice this by flicking or vibrating your tongue against the end of your finger. Try not to do this in front of people; they will take it wrong :P

First slide your tongue gently between her lips, move lightly upwards and find the clit nestled under its hood. The most stimulating places seem to be the clit itself, and the area between it and the opening of her vagina, and the g-spot a short way inside (towards the front of her body, rather than towards her bum). Not having any of the relevant bits myself, I'll happily stand corrected on this, but these are the areas where I focus.

Flutter your tongue against her clit. Start very lightly. As the moment builds, you can go faster, or apply a little more pressure with your tongue, but maintain the flicking / fluttering motion. Again, different people are built differently - some will want you to go super slow, others want the same motion at the same consistent speed, others like variation, or a building tempo, or only the lightest of touches. This is where good communication is important, though I would say, try a few different motions and if she seems to be really enjoying something, stick with that.

Variation is important for a lot of people (and will also stop your face from going numb over the next few minutes). Try varying between an up-down flick, clockwise circles around the clitoris, anti-clockwise circles, and random (but controlled) motion across her clit in all directions. Create a steadily building rhythm, maybe punctuated by occasionally flicking your tongue down and inside her, then back up to continue... or as was stated above, an occasional very light suck on her clit.

If you want to increase things from here, use your nearest hand to slip a finger (or two) inside her and use a beckoning motion to stimulate her g-spot. She will probably make it *very* clear when you're hitting it.

If it's taking her a while to come, be ready to stick with it. But also be ready to pause for a moment to check in and ask quickly if she wants you to carry on. Some people can get so still it's hard to know whether they'd rather do something else, or they're away tripping balls in sexual nirvana-land. If in doubt, make sure.

Another good idea is (at some other point), see if she's comfortable with you watching her get herself off. She knows best what turns her on, and often these things can't really be put into words. See if she touches herself lightly or heavily. Does she vary the pace, gradually build it, or stick to an even rhythm? Take all this in and try to replicate it with your tongue.

And, as stated above, when she comes, stop stimulating her clitoris. It will be really sensitive, like, too much. Maybe you'll both want to go again in a few moments, or do something else. Or maybe she is flying well out of her body in some beautiful place, and just needs to be held for a while

Enjoy!

[Edit: Woah, sorry for the essay!]

Originally Posted by skyraven
    My two cents on the topic.

As Boaty McBoatface says, it's important to build the atmosphere first, and go down there slowly, increasing the tension with small kisses and/or licks, tender stroking of her sides, breasts, hips and thighs, maybe some nipple teasing if she enjoys that. This part is best left to your imagination, as you'll most likely have picked up on what turns your partner on by now.

Once you've got your face between her legs, make sure you are comfortable. People vary *a lot* - some women can come easily after a few minutes (or even moments) of clitoral stimulation, whereas others find they take quite a while - and it might kill the moment for them if you have to stop and reposition yourself just when they're getting really into it. So make yourself comfortable. Personally, lying on my belly is good, with one arm able to support the weight of my shoulders. This way, I'll be ready to finger the person with that hand later on, while my other hand is free to stroke their belly, thighs, sides and breasts, or hold the person's hand (or wrist, if that's what they are into). The positioning should only take a moment, and while you're doing it, give their thighs and labia a couple of light kisses to keep the mood

Licking someone out is done mainly with the *tip* of the tongue. If you've been told you lick like a dog, most likely you are using more of the tongue than you need to. A good basic motion is a light quiver or vibration with the tip of your tongue against her clitoris. You can practice this by flicking or vibrating your tongue against the end of your finger. Try not to do this in front of people; they will take it wrong :P

First slide your tongue gently between her lips, move lightly upwards and find the clit nestled under its hood. The most stimulating places seem to be the clit itself, and the area between it and the opening of her vagina, and the g-spot a short way inside (towards the front of her body, rather than towards her bum). Not having any of the relevant bits myself, I'll happily stand corrected on this, but these are the areas where I focus.

Flutter your tongue against her clit. Start very lightly. As the moment builds, you can go faster, or apply a little more pressure with your tongue, but maintain the flicking / fluttering motion. Again, different people are built differently - some will want you to go super slow, others want the same motion at the same consistent speed, others like variation, or a building tempo, or only the lightest of touches. This is where good communication is important, though I would say, try a few different motions and if she seems to be really enjoying something, stick with that.

Variation is important for a lot of people (and will also stop your face from going numb over the next few minutes). Try varying between an up-down flick, clockwise circles around the clitoris, anti-clockwise circles, and random (but controlled) motion across her clit in all directions. Create a steadily building rhythm, maybe punctuated by occasionally flicking your tongue down and inside her, then back up to continue... or as was stated above, an occasional very light suck on her clit.

If you want to increase things from here, use your nearest hand to slip a finger (or two) inside her and use a beckoning motion to stimulate her g-spot. She will probably make it *very* clear when you're hitting it.

If it's taking her a while to come, be ready to stick with it. But also be ready to pause for a moment to check in and ask quickly if she wants you to carry on. Some people can get so still it's hard to know whether they'd rather do something else, or they're away tripping balls in sexual nirvana-land. If in doubt, make sure.

Another good idea is (at some other point), see if she's comfortable with you watching her get herself off. She knows best what turns her on, and often these things can't really be put into words. See if she touches herself lightly or heavily. Does she vary the pace, gradually build it, or stick to an even rhythm? Take all this in and try to replicate it with your tongue.

And, as stated above, when she comes, stop stimulating her clitoris. It will be really sensitive, like, too much. Maybe you'll both want to go again in a few moments, or do something else. Or maybe she is flying well out of her body in some beautiful place, and just needs to be held for a while

Enjoy!

[Edit: Woah, sorry for the essay!]
    Best reply goes to you!

This whole thread has been very very.... special. I can't stop laughing at the 'pig with a tattie' comment. Just genius! Reading all this has certainly been an education as to the strange and wonderful people gathered here.

I reckon there's been a glaring omission though as to 'best technique'. There's been a lot of concentration on physical skill and nobody's spent much time talking about mental excitement. In my experience, that's the key to really satisfying someone. Get inside their head before you even try getting in their knickers.

All women are completely different I think. Each has their own physical and mental turn ons. Don't get caught up too much in the intricate technical details of what you're doing. There's no universal magic trick. Try to relax, show confidence, experiment, and enjoy each other both physically and mentally. She'll let you know in a hundred subtle (or not), ways if you're doing something right. The trick is to tune in and actually concentrate on what she's doing rather than entirely what you're doing.

Kudos to you Ayami for asking the question in the first place. You're a brave soul.

Now I'm off to find a nice safe thread about solar panels or something... 😁
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, skyraven