THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Couch Surfing

Couch Surfing

I was wondering what other sites are out there for couch surfing? I have tried couchsurfing.com.... but no luck.

Is there a place on the forum to find a host or anything of that sort here?

I am currently in a situation and need a place for about a week to lay my head safely... I have an epic tail that has left me pretty much alone in a country where I don't know many people.

thanks

Andromeda

Have uou tried the couchsurfing app on googleplay store ? its international.

lone wolf survivalist.
    sleeping on a sofa of someone that you don't know and haven't been personally told is an okay person, leaves one open to a lot of possibilities, not all positive. might just about be doable for a bloke, but I wouldn't recommend it for a female.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Andromeda1111
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I was wondering what other sites are out there for couch surfing? I have tried couchsurfing.com.... but no luck.

Is there a place on the forum to find a host or anything of that sort here?

I am currently in a situation and need a place for about a week to lay my head safely... I have an epic tail that has left me pretty much alone in a country where I don't know many people.

thanks

Andromeda
    Have you considered borrowing a tent and booking into a cheap campsite for a week or two ?
    The weather is good right now and a campsite will give you access to showers, toilet etc etc, it won't cost much for a week or two.

Best Wishes & Good Luck

James

Theres also the YHA hostels, theyre cheap and safe.You can join online.

lone wolf survivalist.
    buy a cheap tent and go on a camp site if its only for a week.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"