THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: One of my latest paintings

One of my latest paintings

Would like some feedback on this male nude painting, its a life sized painting and really interested to know what it makes people think/feel. Comments welcome here -
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by ashers; 04-09--2016 at 10:47 PM.

Sex
    Male

Paul
    PⒶUL

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Link is not opening for me ashers. I had a similar problem earlier,so re-posted and all was well. Try again x
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)