THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FREE CALOR GAS CONNECTORS

Chilling Out

FREE CALOR GAS CONNECTORS

As the title says , I am having a sort out , before I try to start a online tat shop , these are free just let me know what one you want , but if I need to post postage is 2.85 each post office cheapest price

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by boneheaddread
    As the title says , I am having a sort out , before I try to start a online tat shop , these are free just let me know what one you want , but if I need to post postage is 2.85 each post office cheapest price

Is that one on the top left - the red one with the wingnut levers an adjustable valve or a regulator ?

james

I would never get rid of my box of lpg fittings, ever.

james

Chilling Out
    [QUOTE=wobblyjim;1493747]I would never get rid of my box of lpg fittings, ever.

james[/QUOTE Hi yes it is a adjustable pressure valve , And I know but I have been tatting since the 1980s AND HAVE SO MUCH STUFF that its time to have a clear out , as I said above its not the end just the beginning I have decided to start a web site dedicated to one of reclaimed parts for nomadic home conversions , maybe fire stuff , some relevent books , stainless cans ect , watch this space

The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid, jonathanh1989, ma bungo, parrotandcrow, Rick69

[QUOTE=boneheaddread;1493761]

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    I would never get rid of my box of lpg fittings, ever.

james[/QUOTE Hi yes it is a adjustable pressure valve , And I know but I have been tatting since the 1980s AND HAVE SO MUCH STUFF that its time to have a clear out , as I said above its not the end just the beginning I have decided to start a web site dedicated to one of reclaimed parts for nomadic home conversions , maybe fire stuff , some relevent books , stainless cans ect , watch this space

I'll take that off your hands in a jiffy, how much total and how can I pay you ?

James

Hey - great news about the shop, i can see me spending some money with you!

Id appreciate the screw on butane reg bottom right and the camping gaz reg just underneath and to the left of the one with the hose at the top of the pic. Any chance of pm ing a pic of the threads just to confirm.

Cheers!

Chilling Out
    Hi no problem I will wrap it up tomorrow , and get the price from the post office , but I am sure its gonna be 2.95

you can paypal me , or postal order , or cash , or peanut butter ( last one is a joke . that happend to me once)

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by Rick69

Id appreciate the screw on butane reg bottom right and the camping gaz reg just underneath and to the left of the one with the hose at the top of the pic. Any chance of pm ing a pic of the threads just to con
    Cheers!
    ​Hi I will take a photo of the thread tomorrow

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by Rick69

Id appreciate the screw on butane reg bottom right and the camping gaz reg just underneath and to the left of the one with the hose at the top of the pic. Any chance of pm ing a pic of the threads just to confirm.

Cheers!
    Hi took some pics of the thread but you can not make out the pitch of the thread from them , I think that they are universal anyway , but as they are free take a chance

Looking forward to your shop!

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by jonathanh1989
    Hi yes its because of your comments in the Vera post that made my mind up to try it out , I am not computer savi , but between me and my partner ,we have sorted a domain name travellerhometat.com and sort of built a webpage/site might be able to make it go live in a few days , but still got no idea apart from emailing , or phoning up on how someone can just click and buy but early days yet , might not even work but I have tried just about everyway of earning money over the years apart from getting a job that is , when I was young a friend had a tattoo it read DEATH BEFORE EMPLOYMENT it sort of inspired me
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, ursus

Chilling Out

Web site now online ( nothing for sale yet though )

see

The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Rick69, ursus

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    You part of HObbs Cross Farm ?

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    You part of HObbs Cross Farm ?
    ​Well I have a space /yard /park up there full of tat

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by boneheaddread
    ​Well I have a space /yard /park up there full of tat
    Think my children went there with there school :0

Heavenly Creature
    Web site looks fine for what you want to do.
    Don't forget to add some 'Home' buttons or tabs on each page as you get more pages, so folk can easily find their way back to where they started.
    Phoning up or emailing should be enough to start with. Putting in a message form would be the next step (the system generally forwards this to you as an email), lazy folks find this easier than emailing.
    Putting a shopping cart up (click & buy) can get expensive, and often isn't worth it until your site is getting a lot of trading traffic.
    Best of luck with it

I like the site! Can't wait to see what you've got.

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Think my children went there with there school :0
    Yes before the foot and mouth outbrake I think it was an open farm /petting zoo type of place , now its just full of cars

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    Web site looks fine for what you want to do.
    Don't forget to add some 'Home' buttons or tabs on each page as you get more pages, so folk can easily find their way back to where they started.
    Phoning up or emailing should be enough to start with. Putting in a message form would be the next step (the system generally forwards this to you as an email), lazy folks find this easier than emailing.
    Putting a shopping cart up (click & buy) can get expensive, and often isn't worth it until your site is getting a lot of trading traffic.
    Best of luck with it
    ​Thanks for the advice

Chilling Out
    [QUOTE=lupinthief;1496331]I like the site! Can't wait to see what you've got.[/QUOTE Might just start with a few postable bits first , maybe a few books or something ,

Brilliant website boneheaddread, look forward to browsing your wears. In the meantime I'll take all the furniture/fittings from Vera please, how much?

Chilling Out

Brilliant website boneheaddread, look forward to browsing your wears. In the meantime I'll take all the furniture/fittings from Vera please, how much?
    Well if it ever gets 100% finished , and in a few years I get bored with not having anything to do you can have the whole truck for 10,000

That's a whole load of 'if's' but I'll start saving!
    The following users think this post is groovy: boneheaddread

Annoyed at myself for not checking for any updates on your site before ordering from Caldwell's or I'd have had that port hole off you!

Chilling Out

Annoyed at myself for not checking for any updates on your site before ordering from Caldwell's or I'd have had that port hole off you!
    Hi no problem its very small but a very nice porthole , I have been very slack on uploading new items to the website but its worth looking in once every week or two , aiming for 100 reclaimed bits and have been getting ideas for a few new bits at good prices to
    The following users think this post is groovy: jonathanh1989