THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Another one bites the dust.

Another one bites the dust.

RIP Richard Neville. Thoroughly enjoyed the immense creative force that was Oz Magazine. You have my utmost respect, sir. Keep on truckin with Toby n Suzy Trux.

I was a 13 or 14 yr old "rebel without a clue" in those days.
    Wanting to meet girls like Honey Bunch Kaminsky
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I loved Oz magazine.
    I did a paper round and used some of the money to buy some issues.
    I had a small collection in my Mum's loft for years, then at some point Mum had a clear out
    Gone to the great re-cycler in the sky - bummer

I remember following their trial and how outraged I felt at their treatment by the establishment

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good quality scans of OZ magazine, issues 1-48

Lots of poster and print material from the late 60s.

RIP Rich.

james

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    RIP RN . His book 'Play Power ' was a pretty amazing read to a 15 year old Missy Bungo

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    RIP RN . His book 'Play Power ' was a pretty amazing read to a 15 year old Missy Bungo
    ere didn't i meet you at the poor-kids sponsored camp week at Dinedor back then ?