THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: debunking 9/11 conspiracies

The truth is out there NomadicRT's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I didnt reslly think.it necessary to rske up all that shit as well...christians romsns barbarians mayans chinese monguls japanese etc etc hsve done all that too
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 13-09--2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Every need to bring it up , some useful idiots seem to think that Islamism started a few years ago in response to the actions of Western nations and has absolutely nothing to do with islam and whats written in the koran and the hadiths.
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 13-09--2016 at 08:00 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Male
    Islamism didnt start with western nations meddling no,Its radicalism has been stoked by it though,enough to provoke radicals to turn again to cresting a caliphate and driving out decadent western culture and non believers.Much of that renewed resentment began in Iran in the 1950's through the 79 revolution and on and sldo with the creation of the state of Israel.Islam hasnt always been at war with its culturally different neighbours,its coexisted and traded with them.
    If you create the conditions for throwing that mutual tolerance away then in its place will come radical solutions.

The two primary symbolic targets were the top of western military power and the top of western economic power.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 13-09--2016 at 08:17 PM.

the conditions for fueling islamism / jiahdi aggresion are people not submitting to Islam, it's radiclaism is there in the tenets of its holy text and and the actions of Mo as written about in the hadiths.

I agee that it's terrible and yet another thing to add to the percieved list of islamic grievances that the shape shifting juice now have a state in the land that that they have traditionally considered home since the time that they moved their and intergrated with the original occupants - the caanites , until famine forced them to go to Egypt where they were enslaved until Moses led them back to the their supposed God given promised land , or something like that ,
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 13-09--2016 at 08:21 PM.

Sex
    Male
    I agree theres an inherent radicalism,its just not alwsys been interpreted or acted out in a radical way. Bin Laden seized on an opportunity thst would ensure a 'jihad with the infidel' was inevitable....he got his wish and everything he wanted,...i expect it will escalate rapidly once again US election year is done with.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 13-09--2016 at 08:43 PM.

Awful choice for America ,no worthy candidate, bet they wish they could just press an off button and then turn it back on and everything would be reset and almost normal (well not quite so bad ) again.
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 13-09--2016 at 09:03 PM.

Sex
    Male
    Yes..i bet they do.Bush had his hands tied he had to respond to an attack like thst but the way he and Blair responded did no one any favours.
    Both potentisl incumbents to the Whitehouse are not worthy of the office and one already has a track record of warmongering and close ties to the military industrial complex .....does not bode well.
    Id be very surprised if Kerry hasnt been working hard behind the scenes to keep the Russians sweet and part of any middle east restructuring next year.

Whaaaah, whaaaah, whaaaaaah....what is being debunked here? And who are you calling idiots?

It's fine to spout historical conflict but peace is not beyond comprehension.

The coincidence of actualised war against the axis of evil serving to feed the rich with stolen cash on the back of failing technology investments remains credibly representative in exploring the motives of a well funded jihadists movement ......with investments in the markets......

I have the impression that you are being willfully ignorant of the coincidences.

Tribes fight over a cow or a camel. That's what has happened on a more global scale.

Are you a Saudi national?
    Last edited by zendaze; 16-09--2016 at 02:27 AM.

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I think 911 was a sad day for everyone who lost their lives. However, those two big shiny towers were buying and selling third world debt on grand scale. Imagine trading in someone's misery for a living...great day at the office that!
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zendaze
    Whaaaah, whaaaah, whaaaaaah....what is being debunked here? And who are you calling idiots?

It's fine to spout historical conflict but peace is not beyond comprehension.

The coincidence of actualised war against the axis of evil serving to feed the rich with stolen cash on the back of failing technology investments remains credibly representative in exploring the motives of a well funded jihadists movement ......with investments in the markets......

I have the impression that you are being willfully ignorant of the coincidences.

Tribes fight over a cow or a camel. That's what has happened on a more global scale.

Are you a Saudi national?

Good fucking grief, Allan give me strength.

I think that there might be a clue as to whats been de-bunked in the title of this thread and the contents of the link I posted .I guess from our previous dialogues you haven't actually looked at the link and read any of the points that debunk some of the most common 9/11 conspiracy theories.

The term useful idiot is a term that has been attributed to Lenin and in politcal terms is used to describe people who spout crap and propoganda for a cause they do not really understand and have little comprehension of the true goals and aims and are cynically used by the leaders of said cause to further the agenda.
    Some examples of this could be feminist , SJW and LGBT groups that argue and stand in solidarity with islamentalist ( who treat women as second class citizens and would and do chuck gay people off tall buildings and chuck rocks at them till death ) against women ex muslim and muslim speakers who try to give talks on campuses and in universities on the reality of their lives as muslims and who then find their debates/ talks cancelled at the behest of these said goups in case some special snow flakes feels that their safe space has been violated.

I talk about the historical conflicts to shine a light on the reality that jihad and Islamentalist violence has been about for hundreds of years . According to the Koran the world is divided into two halves-Dar al Islam ( the land of Islam ) which would be ruled by sharia law and Dar al Harb ( the land of war ) which is the rest of the planet.

I believe that your unpunctuated sentence of gibberish translates to something like- It's all the capitalist west fault and the west aggresive actions , it's this that provides the real motive for worldwide jihadi insurrection funded by extremely rich Arab nations.
    The problem is Western civilization and not the very real Islamic threat to it.

If that was the case and the true reality,how do you explain instances like this-
    Number three on the Al Qaeda/ Bin Laden manifesto was condemnation of the West for the turn around of Western policy of arming and the training of Indonesian forces to take over the republic of East Timor . A terrible atrocity that almost led to the complete extirpation of the people of East Timor , a genocide happening with our weapons with our diplomatic protection and with the endorsement of Kissinger and Ford.
    Condemnation for bringing about a transition to independence and elections leading to becoming the newest member ( then ) of the U.N. For this unle Binny said- we will never forgive the Christian crusader nations and their imperialist friends , they took away a republic from a muslim land ,Indonesia ( most of the people of Timor are Christian and speak Portuguese ) . This was the reason that they gave for blowing up the U.N office in Iraq with a massive truck bomb ,the reason thay gave for blowing up the Australian tourist in Bali in Indonesia and the Indonesian taxi drvers that were servicing that resort. In other words if you want to avoid upsetting these people you have to let Indonesia commit genocide in East Timor other wise you'll have made an enemy.
    If you say you should treat women equally you'll have made an enemy. If you say that cartoonist have the right to print satire on the so called prophet Mohammed you'll have made an enemy, the same goes for speaking out on child marriage , in fact anything that doesn't completely capitulate to the demands of the Islamentalist will make you an enemy.

Yes willfully ignorant of the coincidences me.

Am I a Saudi national ? No i'm a cross dressing jihadi convert that sold my beloved goat to buy android device ( Allan Ackbar ) to spread religion of peace through jihad and beheading if you not listen.
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 16-09--2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Sex
    Male
    Going back to your OP,Ive spent many hundreds of hours looking at all the conspriacy garbage,as I have on the released MOD UFO files.Its plain that with the number of batshit crazy loons who make up the majority of conspiracy theorists..some of them friends...who can only see what they want to see not whats there and their total obsession with the concept the Guvmint is going to come attack them at any moment, its not really difficult to see why they only see islamic extremists as a threat when something makes the news...their usual reaction then is to adaopt their standsrd use of logic and go armed to the teeth and harass a few moslem school children in school or moslem women in the supermarket....how do you wake people up from that kind of deluded sickness?
    I dont like or trust a lot of what our governments do.to us or in our name but you do have to look logically at the evidence.You csn make a case up to support any view you choose but unless its foolproof evidence its not going to stand up to scrutiny but some of them dont like being discredited and become no better than the Taliban ..no opposing views tolerated.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 16-09--2016 at 09:07 PM.

Sex
    Female
    I see your point but hagrid is right, the past is gone the only reality we have is now,the present,the future is only ever a hope.Hes not saying forget or ignore it is he?It is true that while we are busy looking over our shoulder at the past,we may well get tripped up and zapped by a threat in front of us.

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    Hagrid are you a member of Starfleet? Your idea of ancient history makes me wonder what speed you roll at!

The dark ages wasn't WW11 because of the blackout campaign.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

Sex
    Female
    you still dont get hagrids point.

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    Mmm my dad told me "only be afraid of the living"
    I think 9/11 set seeds to germinate in the near and distant future.
    We know not of the terrors man will unfold. We could look to space for the next Armageddon. But sadly it most likely will be a car accident that ends your day or something already changed within your own body. But to see 15 years ago as ancient history is to make light of any lessons to learn. History, Yes. There's people out there who hate us and they don't even know us or know that we even exist, but daily their hatred grows.

Seems to me that the castrati ostrich brigade don't get the point at all , their are lessons to be learnt from history especially if it keeps on repeating itself day after day . Everyday another atrocity with people been killed all over the world in the name of the religion of peace , the last thing they hear , some bearded murderous bastard holy warrior shouting Allan Snackbar .
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 16-09--2016 at 11:55 PM.

Sex
    Male
    I think you underestimate the islamic fundamentalist mind and their devotion to their book...15 yesrs 50 yesrs 500 years makes no odds,their routine is the same their enemy the same- the 'infidel' and unbelievers -aka us.

And if the past is the past why then must we forget 9/11 or 7/7 but remember ww1ww2 the holocaust hiroshima...you cant cherry pick wsnt you wsnt to remember for expedience sake. 9/11 was as poignant as Pearl Harbor or the London Blitz in historical terms....it will have reverberate over time just the same.
    But theres far more chance of repeat attscks like Paris or single.attacks like on Lee Rgby which means we're all vulnerable.

Originally Posted by cricket
    I see your point but hagrid is right, the past is gone the only reality we have is now,the present,the future is only ever a hope.Hes not saying forget or ignore it is he?It is true that while we are busy looking over our shoulder at the past,we may well get tripped up and zapped by a threat in front of us.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 17-09--2016 at 12:06 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Seems to me that the castrati ostrich brigade don't get the point at all , their are lessons to be learnt from history especially if it keeps on repeating itself day after day . Everyday another atrocity with people been killed all over the world in the name of the religion of peace , the last thing they hear , some bearded murderous bastard holy warrior shouting Allan Snackbar .
    yes ,but to keep reiterating"bearded murderous bastards"loudly is actually propagating further hatred.We cant keep shouting,let there be peace if we keep stirring up hate.We need to find solutions not swords.The human species have the trait it seems, of murdering each other,beraying each other and conspiring to do terrible things to each other throughout human history.Either we all simultaneously reach spiritual enlightenment or it will all keep happening.It would be a tragic epitaph for humanity if it all ends with murdering torturing ba*a*ds ON ALL SIDES beating each other to death with bibles,korans and all the other holy teachings.

Sex
    Female
    The human race hey.Arnt we a lovely evolutionary branch
    .I do not believe in UFOs, as if any being was advanced enough to zoom about the stars,they would see our light pollution from far off and hear our warring tantrums.Why land here?

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    I didnt reslly think.it necessary to rske up all that shit as well...christians romsns barbarians mayans chinese monguls japanese etc etc hsve done all that too

Looks like a murderous , bearded bastard , brave jihadi brother to me , just saying what i see.

Perhaps it would be better to put our heads in the sand like good ostriches and pretend that these things aren't happening or that these people want peace. Do you think that you can discuss peace with such people ? Maybe have a group sing song by the camp fire , yes a few verses of give peace a chance should do it , and then some communal yoghurt weaving and muesli jumper knitting . Suppose then we could have that fuzzy warm self righteous smug feeling that ignorng reality and not pointing out some truths seems to give some people.

It doesn't seem to be all sides beating each other to death with bibles, korans etc. though does it , but seems to be mainly people who are closely following the instructions contained in the Koran the hadiths and the surah and view their prophet as the most perfect human and try to live their lives following his example . To ignore this is part of the problem. A security alert today in Paris I bet it's those bloody Amish again upto no good.

Maajid Nawaz generally talks sense , here he is hammering home the failure of the war on terror. Stupid advert at the start.-

The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Sex
    Male
    Has anyone mentioned the Yinon Plan in this discussion ?
    All global terrorism has it's roots in this plan.

Divide & conquer, an Hegelian Dialectic that first assigns "sides" and then pits each "side" against each other is the method.

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

It's always them shapeshitfing juice and their bloody conspiracies.

Sex
    Male

It's always them shapeshitfing juice and their bloody conspiracies.
    The sponsors are known as Khazars, nothing to do with the original ancient tribes.

james

still shapeshifting juice and their bloody khazar juice conspiracies

Sex
    Male

still shapeshifting juice and their bloody khazar juice conspiracies
    A “conspiracy theory” – a pejorative commonly used to assassinate articulate debate

Khazars are a fact therefore not theory.
    Their place and their roles at the top of the food chain are facts therefore not theory.
    Conspiracies - yes their are plenty of them.

I note your attempt to influence the direction of the debate.

Khazars did 9/11 as they are "doing" the Middle East, no theories, it's simple fact.

China & Russia aren't having any of it - fact

I see no theories

james