THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: debunking 9/11 conspiracies

Thank the good lord Allan you've cleared that all up , all the fault of the false Khazar juice , nice that you state the facts so clearly and it's so black and white, of course their was no jihadi aggression or islamic conquest before some of the khazars converted to Judaism in what year exactly ? or indeed no muslim conquest before the yinon plan conspiracy theory that came to light when ?

Christians vs Muslims
    Protestants vs Catholics
    Shia vs sunni
    Black vs White
    etc etc ad-nausium

These are all strands of the dialectic - divide and conquer

been going on for centuries if you step back and stop looking at the trees - and see the forest

I thought that the thread was about 9/11 and debunking the conspiracy theories

The only 9/11 conspiracy (no theory) that needs to be debunked is the official report which is pure fiction parading as fact.

james

Yes as I said good I'm glad thats all cleared up. I suppose that you didn't bother to look at the link I posted , I dare say that all of the arguments and evidence in it are part of the conspiracy too,of course they would be, all of the evidence false and disseminated by unwilling agents of this grand Khazar juice Rothchilds conspiracy .
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 17-09--2016 at 09:59 PM.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Tin foil accounted for 17% of out household expnditure last year though Bungo has a big bonce [)
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, kiwikid, likahamadoolihan, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot

Im not talking about,nor have I suggested forgetting the past,im talking about focus on whats in front of us.I had relatives in concentration camps,ones who helped liberate them and ones who died or were maimed in the past in wars for "freedom".A bit ott to suggest anyone could or would ever forget the horrors.Meanwhile a great many people are sat at pcs going over everything that has been, or may have been ,or may possibly be who would be better occupied actually actively helping make things better for many.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I think you underestimate the islamic fundamentalist mind and their devotion to their book...15 yesrs 50 yesrs 500 years makes no odds,their routine is the same their enemy the same- the 'infidel' and unbelievers -aka us.

And if the past is the past why then must we forget 9/11 or 7/7 but remember ww1ww2 the holocaust hiroshima...you cant cherry pick wsnt you wsnt to remember for expedience sake. 9/11 was as poignant as Pearl Harbor or the London Blitz in historical terms....it will have reverberate over time just the same.
    But theres far more chance of repeat attscks like Paris or single.attacks like on Lee Rgby which means we're all vulnerable.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

As if I didnt know?What is your solution then apart from shouting about it all a great deal?

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Looks like a murderous , bearded bastard , brave jihadi brother to me , just saying what i see.

Perhaps it would be better to put our heads in the sand like good ostriches and pretend that these things aren't happening or that these people want peace. Do you think that you can discuss peace with such people ? Maybe have a group sing song by the camp fire , yes a few verses of give peace a chance should do it , and then some communal yoghurt weaving and muesli jumper knitting . Suppose then we could have that fuzzy warm self righteous smug feeling that ignorng reality and not pointing out some truths seems to give some people.

It doesn't seem to be all sides beating each other to death with bibles, korans etc. though does it , but seems to be mainly people who are closely following the instructions contained in the Koran the hadiths and the surah and view their prophet as the most perfect human and try to live their lives following his example . To ignore this is part of the problem. A security alert today in Paris I bet it's those bloody Amish again upto no good.

Didn't think I was shouting . I don't know what the solution is , I hope that people like Maajid Nawaz ( put a good link up earlier ) and other people speakng honestly about some text in the koran and bringing about some sort of open dialogue might have some success in some sort of reformation in Islam , but I won't hold my breathe on that one , he and the anti extremist thinktank Quilliam Foundation seem to be generally hated by a lot of muslims .Maybe just talking about these issues might lead to discussion and maybe people thinking ,reading/watching some links and generally becoming more knowledgable about what I think is one of the main issus of our times- Islamism and the global jihadi insurgency.

Ranting then.people are already thinking,already discussing,patronizing hey?What ,if you wear leather boots ,did the animal the leather came from go through before death? I doubt you have the guts to watch a clip,..undercover abbatoir abuse?See what happens when killing goes wrong.Who did you help today?What actual difference are you making to acheive a better world?Apart from yap yap yap?

Good I'm glad that people are already discussing about such issues , didn't mean to come across as patronising .
    I watched a couple of clips of animals been brutally sacrificially slaughtered as part of eid celebrations where the streets of Dhaka in Bangladesh were turned into rivers of blood. Pretty bad.
    so far as making the world a better place , don't know about that one really ,probably totally insignifcant really ,just sat here posting stuff that I believe and find of interest.
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 18-09--2016 at 01:01 AM.

Allllllaaaaaah Ackbar.

Fucking ennui. You can do much better.

Join the global domination movement. Takes one to call one you obfuscational cunt!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan

You can make the world a better place by getting off your arse and killing the killing cunts that upset you so much.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan, Sootyfoot

Im talking about the brutality in uk slaughter houses.Our bacon etc.There was a uk guy recently that went out to syria to fight as a mercenary,shot i think.We are also murdering torturing b****rds on the quiet,except our government wont want us to know that hey."Onward Christian Soliers Marching As To War..."remember that from school assemblys?One as makes such a loud noise could hardly be called insignificant.The echoes of your "impassioned speeches "will be echoeing around the cosmos for aeons.How can anyone believe anything will get sorted with Donald Trump followers infesting the planet?If you want to do something good against terror in uk now .join the sabs stopping badgers getting killed for false reasons.The thugs around that terrorise lone women at night who like me are gaurding setts from REAL GUNS need sorting out and youd be a good bodygaurd...all i need do is shout "alli ackbar "or whatever to set you off.

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Good I'm glad that people are already discussing about such issues , didn't mean to come across as patronising .
    I watched a couple of clips of animals been brutally sacrificially slaughtered as part of eid celebrations where the streets of Dhaka in Bangladesh were turned into rivers of blood. Pretty bad.
    so far as making the world a better place , don't know about that one really ,probably totally insignifcant really ,just sat here posting stuff that I believe and find of interest.

This is a good read and an overview of who and what is a Khazar, this family is near the top of the food chain.

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

james

Noobie
    Surly by understanding the past we can get a better idea of what to expect from the future !!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: wobblyjim

Absolutely ......

So what does the past as you understand it bequeath?

lone wolf survivalist.
    lessons and knowledge.

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Absolutely ......

So what does the past as you understand it bequeath?
    more of the same
    unless something changes

I'm watching a slow motion collapse happening right now

do you see it too ?

james

It's been looking thataway to me since aprox 1999.

And in a more philosophical way since 1985 when I realised I was truly in the machine.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wobblyjim

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    more of the same
    unless something changes

I'm watching a slow motion collapse happening right now

do you see it too ?

james
    absolutely.

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    I blame it on apple, Think how different the world would be if Eve had gone for Microsoft rather than Apple.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

lone wolf survivalist.
    I blame the serpent, big mouth!

What's the conspiracy?

The Oil relationship and dollar relationship is hard pegged.

Oil and war are big business for the USA and the Saudis.

Just now the Russians are in flagration of international law and the UN.is ignoring it......

I fail to see the conspiracy......

It's hard economic and fascist government fact.

The USA had no issue profiteering from the axis of evil but will not stand against the Russians. ..... There's simply no profit in it.

There never was a conspiracy......... Only the potential for profit.

I tend to agree about the profiteering motive.Neither the West or Russians or even Chinese can afford to return to a Cold War level of continual war footing,it might benefit arms companies who provide the hardware but that money has to come from governments who are presently trillions in debt already but theres no overall direct financial benefit to the key players so apart from the posturing and rhetoric i dont see them fighting each other directly unless relations broke down irrevocably.

The bigger prize is the oil and resources of the Syrian Iraq region and the strategic pipelines Russia wants across the same territory.
    Theres significant benefits and spoils to be had by all the players in that region and well worth fighting for,using the fight against Islamism is the perfect excuse continue to wage a regional war there and on a bigger scale.What apoears to be going on in the region presently is a continual raddling and stoking of the fire to ensure it keeps smouldering into next year.
    Ive no doubt thats what will happen once US election year is over...Curiously Russia's election year is now settled too.The global elite are taking a break, rebuilding finances, moving assets and post Christmas holidays things may well/most probably will change.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 26-09--2016 at 03:31 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...