THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: debunking 9/11 conspiracies

The Bush family are massive shareholders in the armament business and managed to divert tax payer cash into feedind that machine.

That same machine feeds armaments to the Saudis and the the Bin Laden's are massive corporate profiteers who currently fail to pay their slave wage builders who are mostly from the Indian subcontinent.(Hindus)

The Saudi army is massively reliant on conscripts from Pakistan who are being paid to suppress the Yemenis without much success.

The Russians are getting away with supporting something that the West is rhetorically against but is proving that the West are profiteering hypocrites who subjugate their own.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Ecobob, essexcamper, NomadicRT, ursus

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zendaze
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The Bush family are massive shareholders in the armament business and managed to divert tax payer cash into feedind that machine.

That same machine feeds armaments to the Saudis and the the Bin Laden's are massive corporate profiteers who currently fail to pay their slave wage builders who are mostly from the Indian subcontinent.(Hindus)

The Saudi army is massively reliant on conscripts from Pakistan who are being paid to suppress the Yemenis without much success.

The Russians are getting away with supporting something that the West is rhetorically against but is proving that the West are profiteering hypocrites who subjugate their own.
    Will you marry me?
    I like you. You are clever & you will protect me

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Will you marry me?
    whats that got to do with 9/11?
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Will you marry me?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Not Quite a Noobie
    Sex
    Male
    There are loads of videos on youtube now that thoroughly debunk every single one of the 9/11 conspiracies. Like this one:
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

So 9/11 happened how the media say it did, done by terrorists from far off lands lol with no help or assistance from within.
    Somehow I don't think that is the case
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer