THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Women Enjoy Giving Blow Jobs?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Markrob
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Ur probably right haha

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App
    only did that to mine out of curiousity

Originally Posted by groove
    And with hair in the region trimmed nice and short but not shaved or waxed bald.
    I guess we would not be much of a match. Shaving downstairs is an OCD for me.
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Duckman
    I guess we would not be much of a match. Shaving downstairs is an OCD for me.
    You could always try hair removal cream.

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by ayami

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ayami
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, ma bungo, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Those reviews, if you haven't seen them before, are the funniest thing you will read; by the way.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Those reviews, if you haven't seen them before, are the funniest thing you will read; by the way.
    yeah just read some, always read the warning label.

I don't think mine looks bigger if I shave it
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Fire-Tree, GivingItThought, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    Haha bet it looks neater tho

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Okifolki

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Originally Posted by Shroom
    i was recently offered a blow job in exchange for making her an egg sammich , class act that one
    DID SHE WANT SOME EXTRA 'MAYO' IN THE SANDWICH

Sometimes, very rarely I leave my home on this forum, the nomadic living section, and go venturing into other parts of it. Today is such a day and I must say I'm honestly amused by this thread.

Just to be on topic a bit:
    Shaving downstairs is for people with too much time I find.

If kept up to , it doesn't take long.

Also, why would I want to look like a 12year old.

Well thankfully my cocks bigger than a twelve year olds so I don't have that problem buddy

The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

I like giving blowjobs but mainly 69 with the man on top because you can't easily move your head away.

The following users think this post is groovy: RobnCaz

It depends how big he is, if he's not too big it's quite enjoyable because obviously he's enjoying it a lot and it's nice to turn a man on, but if he's large I find it a bit of a chore.

This is because you just know you aren't doing a very good job of it because you can't if you don't want to choke to death and so there is this pervasive guilt and mentally blaming myself each time I do it that perhaps I'm just useless because I can't deep throat 9 inches and perhaps I should try harder or something.

I've never had a man taste bad, if he does, he's not washing properly and you need to ditch him for being totally rude and thoughtless.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, RobnCaz, UniMuse

Originally Posted by marcco
    worst blowjob ever , i met a girl outside of town from a small village ,she liked to use her teeth ,she chomped on my pecker ,like it was a carrott , thinking about it now ,maybee it was tactical on her part ,so that i wouldnt want her to do it again
    My fiancee actively enjoys a bit of teeth scraping! I would never do it with any other man but he definitely likes it for sure. He's a bit kinky masochist though, so he likes anything that hurts, even on his privates.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I like giving blowjobs but mainly 69 with the man on top because you can't easily move your head away.

Kinky

Originally Posted by vlahakisa
    It depends how big he is, if he's not too big it's quite enjoyable because obviously he's enjoying it a lot and it's nice to turn a man on, but if he's large I find it a bit of a chore.

This is because you just know you aren't doing a very good job of it because you can't if you don't want to choke to death and so there is this pervasive guilt and mentally blaming myself each time I do it that perhaps I'm just useless because I can't deep throat 9 inches and perhaps I should try harder or something.

I've never had a man taste bad, if he does, he's not washing properly and you need to ditch him for being totally rude and thoughtless.
    Same and the jaw ache is a killer, use your hands too like you're wringing out a cloth lol

Kinky

The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I think that's good advice, it's always worked for me

Oh my, you're a kinky one.

Originally Posted by Subgenre
    Oh my, you're a kinky one.
    Who's kinky?