THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Many Women Enjoy Giving Blow Jobs?

Turning On

18 How Many Women Enjoy Giving Blow Jobs?

Blow jobs....it's something men ask for a lot during sex and for me, personally, it's something I don't particularly like doing, why? Well, first of all, it tastes unusual and secondly all I can think of is "the man's pee comes out of there and I'm sucking it, eww."

I think is this down to lack of practise? Do I dislike it because I haven't done it enough? I don't know!

So, I guess from this thread, I wanted to find out, how many women enjoy giving oral sex and why? If so, what has got to be your best 'blow job' story?

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Blowie over been 'Spudded' , no brainer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, Sootyfoot

A nurse once told me 'Never put anything in your vagina that you wouldn't put in your mouth.'......

I don't get that icky feeling (?) Surely if you like dick, you like dick... ? I mean obviously it's gotta be clean! BJs are fun, exciting and sexy, and they taste ace (unless they guy's been eating something that doesn't agree). Best ones are those that make me orgasm just giving them. Worst was when I looked up to see my bf at the time filming me. I was exceedingly angry at that!
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, ayami, Daisysmum, Duckman, essexcamper, greenvanman, Harbinger, RobnCaz, Sootyfoot, UniMuse

subscribed to this thread

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69

ask any man to describe their worse ever blow job......

"Brilliant" most would say

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by AnnaCruz911
    .. eww...
    ummm..

Originally Posted by Woody Allen
    Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911

It's not just girls who can enjoy giving bjs...

Just saying...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, marshlander

Perhaps it depends on what is happening the other side of the road.

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

If u don't enjoy it get married, married women never have to give them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, Okifolki

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by ayami
    If u don't enjoy it get married, married women never have to give them.
    out of 3 wives, 2 did!!
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Originally Posted by hagrid
    out of 3 wives, 2 did!!
    Oh rite, my ex never did, she used to say "Itssaltywol" and I was like WTF is that, then I realised what she was saying.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

lone wolf survivalist.
    from my experience, with most women its obligatory!!!
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

It may be lack of practice, of you haven't done it often. I don't mind giving a blow job at all, i quite enjoy it, (except for jaw ache) so long as the bloke is planning to reciprocate

But yeah, if you aren't a fan of the taste of the end result, and that part makes you feel uncomfortable you don't have to finish it in your mouth if you don't like it. Keep tissues handy, and when it sounds as though its reaching the buildup, finish with your hand and aim it for your boobs/ stomach, or just keep your hand around the top and catch it.

But my main advice is if you really don't like it, any of it, don't feel pressured to do it. Everybody has different sexual boundaries, and what's right for one person is different for another.

(don't really have my own funny blow job story, but my friend once got surprised by her parents coming home, and lifted her head at just the wrong moment, and she got a dose of man love up the nostril, like, right up there! She said it was all she could taste/smell all day! lmao... )
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, ayami, FriedOnion, Sootyfoot, vlahakisa

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    It may be lack of practice, of you haven't done it often. I don't mind giving a blow job at all, i quite enjoy it, (except for jaw ache) so long as the bloke is planning to reciprocate

But yeah, if you aren't a fan of the taste of the end result, and that part makes you feel uncomfortable you don't have to finish it in your mouth if you don't like it. Keep tissues handy, and when it sounds as though its reaching the buildup, finish with your hand and aim it for your boobs/ stomach, or just keep your hand around the top and catch it.

But my main advice is if you really don't like it, any of it, don't feel pressured to do it. Everybody has different sexual boundaries, and what's right for one person is different for another.

(don't really have my own funny blow job story, but my friend once got surprised by her parents coming home, and lifted her head at just the wrong moment, and she got a dose of man love up the nostril, like, right up there! She said it was all she could taste/smell all day! lmao... )
    that is one funny story, poor her! Plus sounds like you gave good advice to woman and men too about giving it back.
    Only funny story I heard was about a guy who went back to his gfs expecting her to give him a bj, he disbrobed, she walked in and told him to get dressed and go as she was not in the mood. She went out that room but left the door open, her dog walked in and the guy freaked as he was scared the dog was gonna bite him there.

Lol, yeah, she wasn't best pleased

I'm not surprised that guy got told to sod off, I would've done the same, even if id been up for a night of passion. Theres a certain level of etiquette that sounds lacking in that scenario, as in, never just presume your going to get a blow job and nack off, without testing the waters first.... (especially as, not all evenings, even if its a date, are a sure fire lay, even if you bought her a drink, got her flowers, paid for her meal etc.... That guy sound like he has zero manners tbh)
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911

Not Quite a Noobie
    worst blowjob ever , i met a girl outside of town from a small village ,she liked to use her teeth ,she chomped on my pecker ,like it was a carrott , thinking about it now ,maybee it was tactical on her part ,so that i wouldnt want her to do it again
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, ayami, Lightbringer, vlahakisa

i was recently offered a blow job in exchange for making her an egg sammich , class act that one
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    ask any man to describe their worse ever blow job......

"Brilliant" most would say

james
    some say its the intimacy ,some like the sensation , but I am sure most of us just enjoy the peace and quiet *runs*
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom
    i was recently offered a blow job in exchange for making her an egg sammich , class act that one
    Sounds like my sister!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Rumour has it that eating pineapple makes cum taste sweeter,i must get round to the greengrocers.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by ayami
    Sounds like my sister!
    your sister gives you a bj for a sammich ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Pantheist, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom
    your sister gives you a bj for a sammich ?
    Nothing would surprise me with her.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    found a bit of space at a festival and we got down to it, both giving and receiving suddenly lights came on and a cheer went up, we were only in front of the stage
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Okifolki

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    found a bit of space at a festival and we got down to it, both giving and receiving suddenly lights came on and a cheer went up, we were only in front of the stage
    Not often you get a round of applause, bet the band hated U 2, I mean, how do you top a floor show?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd