Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How Many Women Enjoy Giving Blow Jobs?

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm starting to think I'm no good at them and I've lost my touch, my oh just lays there watching me completely silent, after abit I ask him if he's enjoying it, he says he is but he's silent! So I give up :/
    Three things that make a BJ into a Great BJ ( for me anyway )

Eye contact,
    Smiles,
    Playfulness.

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    Three things that make a BJ into a Great BJ ( for me anyway )

Eye contact,
    Smiles,
    Playfulness.
    Yup yup and yup :/

Transcending

Yup yup and yup :/
    Have you checked for a pulse ? ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    Have you checked for a pulse ? ;-)
    lol he's just very quiet, too bloody quiet

That's good manners,he know's not to speak with your mouth full
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

If he rises to the occasion you can't be doing such a bad job ... ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, FriedOnion, Lightbringer

If youve got a hand free you cant go wrong with the balls...
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Rick69
    If youve got a hand free you cant go wrong with the balls...
    Do that,

Originally Posted by marshlander
    He's solid but just a little moan to let me know he's enjoying it would be nice
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, marshlander

Turning On
    YES! Tickle the balls
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

I've tickled them, I've sucked them, I've done every bloody thing lol

The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

He's solid but just a little moan to let me know he's enjoying it would be nice
    Yes, I can appreciate that. Listening to his breathing changing as I do my best for my man is one of life's pleasures.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Try taking the gaffa tape off his gob .

Do that,
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

With respect most men rise just with a knowing smile or just because they are alive.

Originally Posted by marshlander
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

Ralgex may get a reaction.

I've tickled them, I've sucked them, I've done every bloody thing lol

How about NOT doing it for a while?A spliff?Some wine?Some toys for men?Buy him a fake vibrating vagina and let him get on with it while you catch up on tv?You have more patience and endurance than me.Theres an old saying..."you can take a horse to water but you cant make him drink"
    x

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    I don't think mine looks bigger if I shave it
    I don't like bald clams....hair is good for flossing your teeth....Playboy didn't start showing women with Brazilians until Bush became president....making the statement NO BUSH!

The last thing you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor is......ptooee!

Bloody? Is that like a guy getting his red wings?

I did that when I first got married....I was in the army, and had to hitchhike to the base in the morning....the guy that picked me up kept looking at me funny on the way. My inlaws only had an out house, no mirror in it....and I didn't have time anyway. So I was gonna clean up in the barracks after breakfast and put on my pickle suit(uniform)...but I went to the chow hall first...and all the servers stared at me when I went through the line....when and sat down with some buddies, and they all got up and left. After breakfast, I went to shave and get ready for work, and that's when I found out.....it was all over my face. Didn't taste any different, and there weren't any chunks.
    The following users think this post is groovy: stuoolong

Originally Posted by gophangover
    Bloody? Is that like a guy getting his red wings?

I did that when I first got married....I was in the army, and had to hitchhike to the base in the morning....the guy that picked me up kept looking at me funny on the way. My inlaws only had an out house, no mirror in it....and I didn't have time anyway. So I was gonna clean up in the barracks after breakfast and put on my pickle suit(uniform)...but I went to the chow hall first...and all the servers stared at me when I went through the line....when and sat down with some buddies, and they all got up and left. After breakfast, I went to shave and get ready for work, and that's when I found out.....it was all over my face. Didn't taste any different, and there weren't any chunks.
    Erm no.... It's swearing
    The following users think this post is groovy: 4scoreand20

A girl I had a thing with for a couple of months wanted to learn how to deep throat, can't say it was unpleasant helping her out with that little ambition.

Originally Posted by popuptoaster
    A girl I had a thing with for a couple of months wanted to learn how to deep throat, can't say it was unpleasant helping her out with that little ambition.
    I bet 😂😂

being bi, I like receiving and giving. For me hygiene is a must.

I recently started a relationship with a man (have mostly dated women) and wanted to try giving him a bj. Haven't done it much, never really cared for it. I asked him to teach me which incredibly he found a hige turn on lol.

I really enjoy it. But I think it has a lot to do with the love and respect you get from the other person. Him constantly returning the favour helps too haha.

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: drewuk, Lightbringer, popuptoaster

I've had ex GFs ask to try all sorts along the lines of BJs, always nice... Best time, was getting one next to a main road one night, had to keep calling "car!" ... Well, ended up going home, weirdly there's too much traffic at two in the morning xD