THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 7 SIGNS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL IS TRYING TO CONTACT YOU

This has been a really interesting thread, especially as, although I'm fairly skeptical of anything a bit weird, I find it fascinating, and it seems that recently things and events keep nudging me back to this.

Lately both me and my fella have been seeing alot of reoccurring numbers, he constantly sees 11:11, and I constantly see 3:33. The other night in the garage I work, a woman who looked distinctly pagan, with the floaty velour style dress, beads, flowing hair etc, came to my window. The time was just past half three. As I tilled her stuff through, the clock on the till hit 3:33am, and the stuff she ordered came to a total of £3.33.... I think she could tell I was a bit, not baffled, but just, perplexed, surprised.... She stared at me, raised an eyebrow, and smiled as I said the price, like she knew something I didn't. She carried on smiling/ smirking at me while she paid, and then walked off.

It was the oddest thing ever, but honestly I see this number everywhere, from waking up at this time when I off work, to having phone conversations that take exactly that length of time.

Any of you guys and gals know what it means?
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    This has been a really interesting thread, especially as, although I'm fairly skeptical of anything a bit weird, I find it fascinating, and it seems that recently things and events keep nudging me back to this.

Lately both me and my fella have been seeing alot of reoccurring numbers, he constantly sees 11:11, and I constantly see 3:33. The other night in the garage I work, a woman who looked distinctly pagan, with the floaty velour style dress, beads, flowing hair etc, came to my window. The time was just past half three. As I tilled her stuff through, the clock on the till hit 3:33am, and the stuff she ordered came to a total of £3.33.... I think she could tell I was a bit, not baffled, but just, perplexed, surprised.... She stared at me, raised an eyebrow, and smiled as I said the price, like she knew something I didn't. She carried on smiling/ smirking at me while she paid, and then walked off.

It was the oddest thing ever, but honestly I see this number everywhere, from waking up at this time when I off work, to having phone conversations that take exactly that length of time.

Hi Whitepoppy,

No 1 or repeating number sequences 1111 etc is one way your Angels will try and communicate with you and give you messages.

No 1 represents are self oneness, it is the number that resonates with new beginnings, new directions, it is about focusing yourself and doing what makes you happy, also it is a way to remind us that we are in control of our life's that what we think and feel creates our world and our life experiences. So I would say that if your boyfriend keeps seeing this number sequence he is being guided to look at his life do what makes him happy, don't let fear stop you from doing what you love, if he is thinking about going in a different direction work wise don't let fear destroy his dreams.

With regards to your numbers 3 or 3333 it is about your vibration, you are manifesting your dreams in the work that you do, I presume you are happy with your art work it makes you happy, you are being creative and creativity is good for your soul, so therefore it is making you happy and that in turn raises our vibration which will only have a positive affect and you and the people around you. Also if you keep seeing the 3 numbers you are being guided to look more into your spiritual self, if you are questioning things that is growth and may inspire you to delve deeper into the spiritual world around us.

I am guessing the lady in the shop knew what 3.33 meant and was just having a chuckle to herself about the angels making themselves known with the numbers.

Hi Whitepoppy,

No 1 or repeating number sequences 1111 etc is one way your Angels will try and communicate with you and give you messages.

No 1 represents our self oneness, it is the number that resonates with new beginnings, new directions, it is about focusing yourself and doing what makes you happy, also it is a way to remind us that we are in control of our life's that what we think and feel creates our world and our life experiences. So I would say that if your boyfriend keeps seeing this number sequence he is being guided to look at his life do what makes him happy, don't let fear stop you from doing what you love, if he is thinking about going in a different direction work wise don't let fear destroy his dreams.

With regards to your numbers 3 or 3333 it is about your vibration, you are manifesting your dreams in the work that you do, I presume you are happy with your art work it makes you happy, you are being creative and creativity is good for your soul, so therefore it is making you happy and that in turn raises our vibration which will only have a positive affect and you and the people around you. Also if you keep seeing the 3 numbers you are being guided to look more into your spiritual self, if you are questioning things that is growth and may inspire you to delve deeper into the spiritual world around us.

I am guessing the lady in the shop knew what 3.33 meant and was just having a chuckle to herself about the angels making themselves known with the numbers.

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    How? I'm more curious than sceptical.
    Our angels cannot interfere with our freewill, but they will help us if we ask them, and they can help us with everything and I mean everything.

Two things that happened to me recently, 1 - I have a huge lump come up on the side of my forehead, very sore and under the skin, and 2 - I twisted my knee really badly when I was out walking. I do practise a lot of self healing but this time when I went to bed I closed my eyes and asked the angels to bring healing to my head and my knee, within a few seconds I can feel immense heat on my head and knee and what feels like fingertips gently massaging both areas - total bliss, the next morning I go about my day then in the evening I realise on feeling my head the lump has all gone no sign of it and my knee is perfect, no swelling, no limping.

I ask for parking spaces, I ask for healing clients, I ask for abundance, I ask Archangel Michael to keep me protected and safe and to keep my campervan safe and filled with love.

I also do Angel Card readings as part of my healing work, which is bringing messages from your Angels through cards, so far in all the readings I have done they have been totally accurate, I always ask for feedback from clients even if it is months later, and even though it is me doing the readings I am still amazed how accurate they are.

To connect to your angels, find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed, close your eyes and just connect with your breathing, in your head or saying out loud ' I would like to connect with my Guardian Angel, I am open to receiving your guidance, and your love, and I ask that you connect with me now' plus 'I ask Archangel Micheal to surround me in a bubble of Divine White Light of Protection, to keep me safe and protected, and I ask that if there are any lower or negative energies present please remove them immediately'

Then just relax and see what happens, what you feel, you might not feel anything straight away, but with practice over days, weeks ect you will be amazed what you could feel, try this 5 - 10 mins a day, the Angels will cover you with love, you may feel them touching you gently, your hair, your arms etc, they may give you messages or images in your brain.

After each session I always close with gratitude to the angels, this is very important, the universe loves gratitude.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Dolly, can you ask them for next weeks lottery numbers...as you said they can help with everything.
    Then would you give them just to me?

Originally Posted by ayami
    Dolly, can you ask them for next weeks lottery numbers...as you said they can help with everything.
    Then would you give them just to me?
    Why don't you ask them yourself

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    Why don't you ask them yourself

Ha! There in lies the rub...they don't exist so ergo you or I cannot ask them anything.

Ha! There in lies the rub...they don't exist so ergo you or I cannot ask them anything.
    How do you know they don't exist, what evidence do you have.

How do you know they don't exist, what evidence do you have.
    The fact that there is no evidence that they do exist. How does that grab you? Hey, if you seriously believe they help you then whatever, feel free, but I know they don't exist. No one has ever met one and never will. You told me they can help us with anything, but when I then asked for next weeks winning lottery numbers you could not give them to me. Wonder why?

The fact that there is no evidence that they do exist. How does that grab you? Hey, if you seriously believe they help you then whatever, feel free, but I know they don't exist. No one has ever met one and never will. You told me they can help us with anything, but when I then asked for next weeks winning lottery numbers you could not give them to me. Wonder why?
    How do you know that no one has ever met one ?? And what evidence do you have that they don't exist ??

If you want next weeks lottery numbers, why are you asking me, you have access to your own Angels, do your own spiritual work and maybe they might reveal them to you, but they could decide that if you won a huge amount of money it might not be in your highest good, you might blow it all on fast women, then be left with nothing but your deflated ego wondering where it all went wrong

How do you know that no one has ever met one ?? And what evidence do you have that they don't exist ??

If you want next weeks lottery numbers, why are you asking me, you have access to your own Angels, do your own spiritual work and maybe they might reveal them to you, but they could decide that if you won a huge amount of money it might not be in your highest good, you might blow it all on fast women, then be left with nothing but your deflated ego wondering where it all went wrong

Oh well that explains why they have not gotten in touch with me. But would they give me just 4 or 5 numbers and let guess the others? They might guide me away from blowing it all on fast women and maybe I might donate the money to starving children? Why would my or your guardian angels not want that to happen?

Oh well that explains why they have not gotten in touch with me. But would they give me just 4 or 5 numbers and let guess the others? They might guide me away from blowing it all on fast women and maybe I might donate the money to starving children? Why would my or your guardian angels not want that to happen?
    Just out of interest how old are you.

And in answer to your question, our Angels always work in our highest good, they always know what is best for us even if we don't.

Just out of interest how old are you.
    heh heh

Thank you DB, the reply you sent was really illuminating, and does reflect me and what's going on here very much. I'm very intrigued, which is never a bad thing. Thanks for taking the Time to write it out. Xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Thank you DB, the reply you sent was really illuminating, and does reflect me and what's going on here very much. I'm very intrigued, which is never a bad thing. Thanks for taking the Time to write it out. Xx
    Well if I have a guardian angel they certainly were not looking out for me last night.

Well if I have a guardian angel they certainly were not looking out for me last night.
    Lmao, or maybe your angel thought you needed to learn some humility 😉
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, wobblyjim

Lmao, or maybe your angel thought you needed to learn some humility 
    Seriously, or do you think his was looking out for him?

Couldve been a bit of both lol x

You are very welcome Whitepoppy, anytime I am always happy to help

Couldve been a bit of both lol x
    Well, certainly didn't see it coming, maybe he was her guardian angel.

Well, certainly didn't see it coming, maybe he was her guardian angel.
    Have a guess

Looks like the girl that you offended had her guardian angels talk to her boyfriend who promptly put you on yer ass

james

Have a guess

It was?

Have a guess

the two feathers were a sign that something, involving one, was going to happen?