Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 7 SIGNS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL IS TRYING TO CONTACT YOU

Heavenly Creature

7 SIGNS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL IS TRYING TO CONTACT YOU

source :
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1. Different Colored Lights Will Appear

Seeing shafts of light streaming or shooting around you are definite indications of angels. You may notice sparks of light or become very aware of shadows around you. Donít be afraid. Angels donít want to harm you.

2. Changes in Temperature

The room may get warmer or colder inexplicably. The way angels vibrate can slow or speed up the molecules in the air, resulting in a change in temperature. Pay attention to what you are doing or thinking and feel out what is being communicated.

3. Unexplained Fragrances

Have you ever been at home or in the wilderness, a place where random scents are hard to find, and smelled something amazing? If you can smell an inconsistent smell to your surroundings and its very pleasant, an angel could be a hug away.

4. Voices Murmuring To You

While this is absolutely an indication you are bat shit crazy, in this context thatís a good thing! You are open to the inclinations of the universe, where others are remaining closed off.

5. Communication Through Dreams

You may not remember the dream but youíll feel lighter, stronger and more sure of a direction to take.

6. Unexpected Feathers

Feathers all around you for whatever reason? Did you not particularly seek this out? Itís a sign that they are near and paying attention to you.

7. Feathers

One of the most common signs of angels is a small feather. This is especially true if the feather is found somewhere where feathers are not commonly found. Angels like to leave feathers as a reminder that they are there, and watching over us. This is especially true if someone has found a white feather.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, nomis, ThreeMoons

The 7 signs of needing a straight-jacket more like.

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ayami
    The 7 signs of needing a straight-jacket more like.
    You have a habit it seems, where you automatically try to demean the views of others that may hold a different opinion to yours.

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: Paul

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    You have a habit it seems, where you automatically try to demean the views of others that may hold a different opinion to yours.

james

sorry James, just having a laugh but surely you don't believe in guardian angels, I mean really?

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    7 signs of going in a chicken run when your tripping

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, likahamadoolihan, Rick69, Uncle jhad

Heavenly Creature

sorry James, just having a laugh but surely you don't believe in guardian angels, I mean really?
    Ayami, YES I do believe in angels and especially Guardian Angels.

In fact that belief is a core part of my spirituality.

Before I go to bed every night, I say a prayer and give thanks to my Guardian Angels for their care, given to me each day.

I believe that my ancestors, the spirits of my dead relatives are those Guardian Angels.

Enjoy your limited and closed mind my friend.

james

Not sure how my non-belief in guardian angels proves I have a closed mind but whatever get you through the night dude.
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

I like that @wobblyjim
    i`ll try to pay more attention,thank you.

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar

source :

1. Different Colored Lights Will Appear

Seeing shafts of light streaming or shooting around you are definite indications of angels. You may notice sparks of light or become very aware of shadows around you. Don’t be afraid. Angels don’t want to harm you.

2. Changes in Temperature

The room may get warmer or colder inexplicably. The way angels vibrate can slow or speed up the molecules in the air, resulting in a change in temperature. Pay attention to what you are doing or thinking and feel out what is being communicated.

3. Unexplained Fragrances

Have you ever been at home or in the wilderness, a place where random scents are hard to find, and smelled something amazing? If you can smell an inconsistent smell to your surroundings and its very pleasant, an angel could be a hug away.

4. Voices Murmuring To You

While this is absolutely an indication you are bat shit crazy, in this context that’s a good thing! You are open to the inclinations of the universe, where others are remaining closed off.

5. Communication Through Dreams

You may not remember the dream but you’ll feel lighter, stronger and more sure of a direction to take.

6. Unexpected Feathers

Feathers all around you for whatever reason? Did you not particularly seek this out? It’s a sign that they are near and paying attention to you.

7. Feathers

One of the most common signs of angels is a small feather. This is especially true if the feather is found somewhere where feathers are not commonly found. Angels like to leave feathers as a reminder that they are there, and watching over us. This is especially true if someone has found a white feather.

I must be the luckiest girl around with a million guardian angels - my geese are moulting I've got a field full of feathers.
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, nomis

Heavenly Creature

Not sure how my non-belief in guardian angels proves I have a closed mind but whatever get you through the night dude.
    No it's not your non-belief in guardian angels which made me say that you have a closed mind.
    Its your response to my original posting which was " The 7 signs of needing a straight-jacket more like."

Demeaning folks that hold a different belief system to yours, rather than realising the rich diversity of the world, suggests to me a tiny, closed mind.

james

No it's not your non-belief in guardian angels which made me say that you have a closed mind.
    Its your response to my original posting which was " The 7 signs of needing a straight-jacket more like."

Demeaning folks that hold a different belief system to yours, rather than realising the rich diversity of the world, suggests to me a tiny, closed mind.

james

Why didn't your guardian angels protect you from me?

Heavenly Creature

Why didn't your guardian angels protect you from me?
    Karma can be a bastard.

james

Karma can be a bastard.

james
    Come on, call your dogs off.

Heavenly Creature
    They tell me that they are gathering a storm, thunder and lightening to sit over your head tonight.
    don't sleep out in the open.

Love & Light

james

Your Guardian Angels usually touch your hair when they are trying to get your attention, I work with my angels and my spirit team when I am doing my healing work, most people don't connect with their angels, we all have them and they want to help us but we have to ask them.

I love connecting with my angels, they will help you with all sorts of things, you just got to ask them
    The following users think this post is groovy: hygge, nicklincs

The morning my mother passed away there was a very strong smell of the perfume she used to wear, however she hadn't worn it for two weeks before her death. There was also a white feather outside her bedroom window that morning.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, hygge

They tell me that they are gathering a storm, thunder and lightening to sit over your head tonight.
    don't sleep out in the open.

Love & Light

james

Now I know you are taking the piss!

Heavenly Creature
    I'm interested in the logicality - or otherwise - of this belief, but I won't bring it up here, as this is the spirituality and religion section, and logic isn't always appreciated...
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Call them guardian angels or call them spirit guides. .....It's been a long time since I've connected with mine but 20yrs ago I was a regular at spiritualist church and sat in closed circle and gave healing......don't be so quick to judge, ayami. A lot of our spiritual beliefs are the same just called by a different name.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, nicklincs, ThreeMoons

Heavenly Creature
    For those who wish to discuss various aspects of this guardian angel belief, the whys and wherefores etc, I have opened a thread in the philosophical section, where perhaps we can look at why some people - more than you'd think - believe in such things, and begin to try to understand the reasoning behind such beliefs.

I wriote this a few days ago but i felt bad vibes here so i delayed posting it,but this is whst i wrote in my journal and reposted here now...
    Being the uber sceptical person i am i ve always.had problems with the idea of angels or guardian angels but then ive had so many strange events dreams lucid dreams visions since i was a kid as ive mentioned elsewhere ive probably no right to dismiss the possibility but i cant believe they exist.

That said i can think of a few odd experiences i could never explain other than random events with the most extraordinary odds of happening.

One wss exactly 4 yesrs to the day my mother died in June 05 i wss sat under a plum tree in the sun june 09 and a large downy feather came from.nowhere in the stillness and drifted past my face to the grass by my folding chair.I bent down to pick.it up and right underneath it was a four leaf clover.Ive never found one before or since.I took a few pics of the clover and tried to keep the feather but it went off again on its own and there was no wind.
    A few months later i was wslking my dog across some fields and i stopped to wait for her and a voice like my mothers said my name and i turned round to see who it wss and no one there but the smell of my mothers perfume.

The most recent was when my friend in Wisconsin.died..her trade mark normal goodbye wss 'angels be with you' The morning she passed awsy id sat outside in the sun drinking coffee.I went in my van a few minutes to make another one and came back out the place was covered in white feathers.I sat for a few minutes and a collared dove landed on my knee.even let me stroke it then flew away....my friend who died had tame doves

Now i struggle to believe these were anything other than tricks of the wind or just coincidence of events.Im sure someone will tell me itherwise.

However, sime yesrs ago a native American i met and spent time with told me a lot about spirit.animsls and how they can guide us and channel messages if we're open to listrning to them....each time i had one of these strange things happen there was an animal.present. I do believe a lot of the native American wisdom and folklore and its very relevant to the wsy i view life and live life...i even have dreamcatchers in.my van...
    So,no i cant accept theres guardian angels who look after me or guide me but then i cant dismiss that theres something there either as i sense pretty strongly at times feelings or senses of someone i know very well very close by but never any direction or guidsnce ,just a presence.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 18-09--2016 at 12:10 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: ThreeMoons

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    I wriote this a few days ago but i felt bad vibes here so i delayed posting it,but this is whst i wrote in my journal and reposted here now...
    Being the uber sceptical person i am i ve always.had problems with the idea of angels or guardian angels but then ive had so many strange events dreams lucid dreams visions since i was a kid as ive mentioned elsewhere ive probably no right to dismiss the possibility but i cant believe they exist.

That said i can think of a few odd experiences i could never explain other than random events with the most extraordinary odds of happening.

One wss exactly 4 yesrs to the day my mother died in June 05 i wss sat under a plum tree in the sun june 09 and a large downy feather came from.nowhere in the stillness and drifted past my face to the grass by my folding chair.I bent down to pick.it up and right underneath it was a four leaf clover.Ive never found one before or since.I took a few pics of the clover and tried to keep the feather but it went off again on its own and there was no wind.
    A few months later i was wslking my dog across some fields and i stopped to wait for her and a voice like my mothers said my name and i turned round to see who it wss and no one there but the smell of my mothers perfume.

The most recent was when my friend in Wisconsin.died..her trade mark normal goodbye wss 'angels be with you' The morning she passed awsy id sat outside in the sun drinking coffee.I went in my van a few minutes to make another one and came back out the place was covered in white feathers.I sat for a few minutes and a collared dove landed on my knee.even let me stroke it then flew away....my friend who died had tame doves

Now i struggle to believe these were anything other than tricks of the wind or just coincidence of events.Im sure someone will tell me itherwise.

However, sime yesrs ago a native American i met and spent time with told me a lot about spirit.animsls and how they can guide us and channel messages if we're open to listrning to them....each time i had one of these strange things happen there was an animal.present. I do believe a lot of the native American wisdom and folklore and its very relevant to the wsy i view life and live life...i even have dreamcatchers in.my van...
    So,no i cant accept theres guardian angels who look after me or guide me but then i cant dismiss that theres something there either as i sense pretty strongly at times feelings or senses of someone i know very well very close by but never any direction or guidsnce ,just a presence.
    Not sure why you felt that there was bad vibes here, perhaps you want to dismiss the idea of Guardian Angels/Angels so it was you creating the bad energy subconsciously.

From what you have described above I would say most definitely your mother was sending you a sign that she was ok and not far away from you, the same with your friend she was letting you know that she is ok too.

Most people call the other side heaven and when they talk about heaven they look up to the sky, I do it myself, but the reality is that our passed over loved ones are very close to us, they are right near us in a different dimension that we just can't see with our eyes, and they are on higher frequencies than us and when they communicate with us they have to lower their frequency so that we can connect with them.

No Dolly just some unnecessary unpleasantness on the thread thats all...thanks for your input
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    ...they want to help us but we have to ask them.
    How? I'm more curious than sceptical.