THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The temple of Baal

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Paul
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    You could say the same about Judaism - as far as I know it was only declared a race for the purposes of clarity after WW2 - before that it was a religion just like any other.

Thing is though, it's more than a religion, it's an ethnicity - it's a collection of beliefs that are incredibly tied up with culture and heritage and not something people can just shake off when they feel like it. Yes of course it's fair to criticise a belief system and the actions of groups and individuals, but that's not exactly the same as cherry picking select material for the purpose of writing off an entire ethnicity and all the followers.

So in summary, religion is not above criticism, but you do come across like a bit of a one-trick pony in this department.

To remind people of this in the
    of this website:

Although I shouldn't need to explain it, "ethnically abusive propaganda" means anything that sets out to denigrate or stereotype any race, religion or ethnicity in such a way that promotes negative stereotypes of those ethnicities.

Basically, we're not a sounding board for intolerance.

holy mother.

I wouldn't want to argue with him
    just popped in ...

Bye
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

I'm almost grateful Paul never speaks to me.

He's good though
    to be fair.

Yep I quite ...

The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT