THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: The Pig fields Spain

The Pig fields Spain

Hi there anyone thinking of going south to tarifa this winter we have spent a few winters down there and are so looking forward to going back especially to the Pig fields free no hassle camping on the beach . It is such a mixed community rich poor hippies posh ideal location even spring water supply .we are wondering how many British are aware of this the Germans and Dutch are plentiful it would be nice to see a few more Brits down there if you need to know anything more please contact us don't forget the suncream .

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alzo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hi there anyone thinking of going south to tarifa this winter we have spent a few winters down there and are so looking forward to going back especially to the Pig fields free no hassle camping on the beach . It is such a mixed community rich poor hippies posh ideal location even spring water supply .we are wondering how many British are aware of this the Germans and Dutch are plentiful it would be nice to see a few more Brits down there if you need to know anything more please contact us don't forget the suncream .
    It's already on my list, a step closer yesterday, I can collect my new motorhome this Sunday, 2 weeks earlier than expected - result.
    That means that I may get away a few weeks earlier - in about a month.
    Dunno when I'll get that far south as I plan on wandering N/W Spain and then Portugal first.
    drifting southwards as the temperature drops.

Hey Alzo, google 4 reasons not to use sun cream; you may be shocked at what you find.... Toby n Suzy Trux.

Turning On
    Where are the pig fields I no Tarrifa quite well, from a few years ago especially the old town.

Noobie
    Where is Tarrifa in Southern Spain exactly?

On the coast west of Gib.

Noobie
    Ah, yes, found it! many thanks dude.

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar
    I love Tarifa, best view of the Atlas mountains and the surf is pretty good.
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.