THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Describe how you feel today with a song lyric

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Describe how you feel today with a song lyric

Some little snot monster in school has given me their lurgy. So I feel

...Under the weather
    just like the world'
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KT Tunstall
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Sex
    Female
    I like that windmills of your mind song
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now! I've had a horrible hangover today and feel very, very sorry for myself x

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    We are still having a christmus party , though we did stop for a sausage roll and egg nog at midnight , so ....Yeke Yeke

The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd