THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: What ya doin?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Eating a bowl of own brand branflakes I've not been shopping
    A
    don't do that! That makes me sad

Oh offgrid
    sending you hugs & ....
    what's your favourite food?

Whatever it is, don't think about it
    coz that makes it worse

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Drinking Karpackie 9% lager and catching up on Hippy......
    How many % ???

Paint stripper
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    cruising the net whilst supping gin
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Searching the internet for the video of Lightbringer dancing naked heeheehee
    when u find it send the link... dont forget yr ole mates lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, wurzel

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    when u find it send the link... dont forget yr ole mates lol
    Wurzel is far too much of a gentleman to even consider it. I'm quite sure it's for personal use only, so don't get excited Essex
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Wurzel is far too much of a gentleman to even consider it. I'm quite sure it's for personal use only, so don't get excited Essex
    Yep, that is true, I aint shown anybody your's
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Yep, that is true, I aint shown anybody your's
    Mine?

Be sure to blow the cobwebs off darling
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, essexcamper, Lightbringer, wurzel

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Mine?

Be sure to blow the cobwebs off darling
    Off of what? hahahaha
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Watching tv now, but earlier was watching the moon rise

The trouble is, you think you have time.

rainbow vibes
    *trying to do the Rubik's cube*

Searching the internet for the video of Lightbringer dancing naked heeheehee
    I can't even find it! It's not a personal one
    all my friends saw it
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, wurzel

just going to sit outside and have a fag maybe even a cuppa tea after. The rain has stopped so might even see the moon
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, wurzel

Originally Posted by milly
    just going to sit outside and have a fag maybe even a cuppa tea after. The rain has stopped so might even see the moon
    Sounds fabulous
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I can't even find it! It's not a personal one
    all my friends saw it
    I bet the male population of UK Hippy trawled the net for that one!
    You must be lauging your socks off that they can't find it!

Originally Posted by ayami
    I bet the male population of UK Hippy trawled the net for that one!
    You must be lauging your socks off that they can't find it!
    I don't think they are that desperate! Saying that some of them do like big women lol

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I don't think they are that desperate! Saying that some of them do like big women lol
    well, I don't think they are desperate if they like you! I just meant it's funny they went looking but could not find it.

Originally Posted by ayami
    well, I don't think they are desperate if they like you! I just meant it's funny they went looking but could not find it.
    Next time I do one, I'll make sure I post it in here
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, essexcamper, wurzel

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Just come in from walking dogs up the lane. Going to run a bath and have a glass of beer, then do nothing, apart from browse online, until tomorrow.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, essexcamper, nicklincs, wurzel

And tomorrow it is! Me? I'm taking a few minutes out from knitting a rather difficult project for one of my offspring. It is rather marvellous by the way. I want to keep it!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, yazz

Wallpapering, which would be fine if the house wasn't owned by my brother.

Basically I move the junk enough so I can do a 2 meter section, finish up, then move all the junk back in front of the section I just did.

That or removing the 3 meter high brambles from his back garden.

Gonna go back to bed for an hour before taking my daughter to the airport. I'm SO tired! Can't seem to sleep for longer than an hour or two at a time lately and I'm getting so run down!

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    Gonna go back to bed for an hour before taking my daughter to the airport. I'm SO tired! Can't seem to sleep for longer than an hour or two at a time lately and I'm getting so run down!
    Have you got something playing on your mind?

Im deciding wether to have another Coffee or start painting my van......mmmmmmmmmmm Coffee.
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Hmmm, coffee. Got none in the house though. I may light the fire and drink blackberry port, instead.