THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Thread: What ya doin?

I've just finished my pass through (squeeze through) to get from the cab to the load area in my van.

The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, nomis, Petew

Husband is off visiting his Mum atm,so when he returns,will enjoy a cooked breakfast together,and head out for a walk later to burn off the calories!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lone wolf survivalist.
    just been for our morning walk, was going to go for a drive later but the weather forecast is for heavy rain-again!!

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    I'm still undecided about the bus, but as I'm off down south in a couple of weeks, I've decided to leave any decision until I get back. I don't think it's going anywhere, and if it does I'll consider it the will of the gods.

Have just finished sowing sweetcorn (inside) and winter leeks, and pricked out a few tomatoes. It's a lovely day up here, though breezy and full of scattered showers, so I might take the dogs out and visit my friend.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, Sootyfoot

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    was heading for the stones,got waylaid,just enjoyed a liquid lunch somewhere in wales and wondering what tomorrow will bring
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Sewn some seeds, having a tidy up indoors and outside my flat. My neighbour upstairs is going to fetch me down a roast dinner a bit later.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, parrotandcrow

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Sewn some seeds, having a tidy up indoors and outside my flat. My neighbour upstairs is going to fetch me down a roast dinner a bit later.
    What a great neighbour
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Designing layouts for my new home, a 20' DAF 45, I cannot remember having ever done a conversion with square vertical walls before. I don't have a clue where to start.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Languid Virago
    Designing layouts for my new home, a 20' DAF 45, I cannot remember having ever done a conversion with square vertical walls before. I don't have a clue where to start.
    That should read "square-ish, vertical-ish walls"...

getting pissed with rosie
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy

Cider?

Heavenly Creature

Say hi from us, rosie is lovely

Laying on my bed, recovering from sealing around my bath again. I reckon I could have built a new house with the amount of man hours that bath sealant has used over the years.

obviously the bath supports need looking at then

Yes, I think that's the problem.. I'm scared to take the side of the bath off cos of possible mice, spiders and creepy crawlies, but I think I'm going to have to.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wandering gypsy

Watching Vera
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

obviously the bath supports need looking at then

that or next time fill the bath first , seals it under load
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

Yes, I did it whilst I was in the bath this time. Sort of kill two birds with one stone. Every time I think I've sorted it, it cracks again.

Listening to Andy stewart...wtf..dont ask xx

Watching ITV news, just seen clips of the flooding in Peru, poor sods and they've another two weeks of it to come.
    Not all who wander are lost

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    LOL, not saying anything........
    Not all who wander are lost

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Just for you....

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    About to start making huge batch of onion bhajis while listening to radio 4
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, nicklincs, NomadicRT, Offgrid hero, Uncle jhad

nice view up here, am on top of my truck fixing a leak, ladder has slipped, I may be here a while
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M, Offgrid hero, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad