THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38

Thread: What ya doin?

I'm doing planty stuff too. So many little pots with seedlings in. I just bunged the last of them in together, outside, to let nature take its course.

The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

I have finished the cleaning, made soup with all of the "just about still with us" veggies and had high hopes for some outside stuff. But! What am I doing right now? Watching the fucking snow coming down! And its freezing! Was out a wee while ago with scarf hat and gloves, duffle coat and big jersey! Pretty pissed to say the least. Oh and nearly forgot - forecast is for more of the same tomorrow if not worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

What a shame. Scotland is so beautiful.. Its just that weather though.. chilly here for the time of year too though.

Recovering from a 5am start,was good to see folks there,and be recognised as i was only there for 5 weeks last time...had a run in with a snotty cow as i was ringing in to clock off my shift...surely theres a better way to enquire why im using the phone apart from "um what are you doing"?......"um!signing off my shift,i work for in***** "..."and you have to use the phones"?.....so i just said yup!turned round and carried on,lol...so bloody glad thats the only time i spend in there..a massive room of bitchy women is my idea of hell xx

I can't stand people like that! How rude!