THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

Thread: What ya doin?

Transcending
    Wasting time, waiting to go to work, then of on the train for a month of fun and tlc. 😊

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I am hoping to finish log splitting and get my cauliflowers , kale and cabbage planted out if its not too sunny , also dig over where the purple broccoli was to get ready for my leeks
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, nicklincs, yazz

lone wolf survivalist.
    taking a load to the "local" recycling centre-13 miles away!

I have to go and lug home a grow bag, because my neighbour "borrowed" one of mine, and hasn't replaced it. Blooming woman! They're heavy!

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I have to go and lug home a grow bag, because my neighbour "borrowed" one of mine, and hasn't replaced it. Blooming woman! They're heavy!
    It's so annoying when people do that, hope you didn't have to lug it to far.

I did. Ended up having to get a cab, and just now my neighbour knocked, with a big grow bag!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, wandering gypsy

Sipping a whiskey and contemplating what to do.

Trying to eat a doorstep wedge of peanut butter on toast with a hellishly sore throat..tis a challenge but im nearly there xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Trying to eat a doorstep wedge of peanut butter on toast with a hellishly sore throat..tis a challenge but im nearly there xx
    bad choice Ma , I would have pleaded for dunking biscuits in a pitifully croaky voice

Haha!i dont do the whole fishing for sympathy thing,i just get on with it,too long a mama...il leave that job to uj😜xx

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Digging up nettles

Back at work today but now off for a week!Yee Haa!
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Sitting in Nora drinking beer... We're at a rugby club outside Reading, for the Easter bike show tomorrow... We'll be touting for business for Yaz's pyro art works and my van conversions....

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Cobra, cricket, glowingsunsets, nicklincs, Offgrid hero, parrotandcrow, Uncle jhad

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Sitting in Iris, drinking Kingstone Press Cider.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Sitting in me bed, cuppa tea on the side watching Britains Got Talent and CROCHETING!!!! Am SHMOOOOOKIN!!!
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, nicklincs

Have got my cordless headphones on,listening to some good tunes via YT.Have already eaten some choc!Have you?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

Yup!a small bar of Cadburys with dime bar bits in..well the bits my lad didnt snaffle..even tho hes had fek knows how much easter egg and mini eggs he got from his dads gf's egg hunt she done for her g.kids and him...how much can you actually get in one of those tiny wee sporty man bags anyway....and iv just had a lovely bath,bubbles,soap the lot..very clean feet for a day or 2,(i tend to go barefoot most of the time on site)xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Cobra

Yup!a small bar of Cadburys with dime bar bits in..well the bits my lad didnt snaffle..even tho hes had fek knows how much easter egg and mini eggs he got from his dads gf's egg hunt she done for her g.kids and him...how much can you actually get in one of those tiny wee sporty man bags anyway....and iv just had a lovely bath,bubbles,soap the lot..very clean feet for a day or 2,(i tend to go barefoot most of the time on site)xx
    I love Cadbury mini eggs!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

I used to be able to wolf down chocolate,but my tum complains too much now,so i gladly share xx

I used to be able to wolf down chocolate,but my tum complains too much now,so i gladly share xx
    I've got diabetes, so I have to limit myself....I used to binge on chocolate and other candy. Things sure do change in old age.

Taking some herb drinking some cloudy lemonade watching apocalypse now in bed
    just a simple guy

Nom Nom Nomming On YummyLuscious EasterEggs and I Be Looking Like One Too hahahahaha...As I Be Woofing Down Sooo Many YummyLuscious Easter Eggs Today...hehehe.

Soooo I Be Chillinzz To My Cool Hippy Tunes....Nibbling And Nom Nommimg Away On YummyLuscious EasterEggs And Oh Yeah I Got "Chocolate Body Paint Too" As Easter Gift Woop Woop hahahahaha...So Also Be Having YummyLuscious Chocolate Pretty Symbols And Signs Painted On My Body Too hahahaha...Which I Have Been Picking Bits Off Too And Eating Them Too hahahaha.....Tastes Really Yummy hahahaha Yep I Be Calling It Danann Choco hahahaha....
    And I Be Washing All The Chocolate Down With...A Eastee Gift Of Some Type Of Homemade Flower Wine One Of My Elderly Sweet Neighbours Gifted Me With ....
    Soooo I Be Having A Night Of Choco Eggs..Danann Choco And Flower Wine ...Looking And Feeling Like I Be A EasterEgg ..
    Bouncing And Giggling And Dancing Away To My Cool Hippy Tunes hahahahaha...
    ))

So Yep...Life Be A Happy Fun Bouncie Place If You Make It Be So....And You Can Be Happy And Have Fun With Your Be Self....If You Make It Be So And Simply Let Go ...And Be Free
    ))
    Last edited by Danann; 17-04--2017 at 01:28 AM.
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: gophangover

Watching the Simpsons on plus1 and eating a tin of pear halves
    just a simple guy

Taking some cider getting ready to knock up a couple of Nazi goreng's i found in the reduced section at waitrose
    just a simple guy