THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59
Results 1,393 to 1,409 of 1409

Thread: What ya doin?

Keep going it'll be cool....like the meaning too..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Keep going it'll be cool....like the meaning too..
    Thanks
    I was going to do wild flowers but went for fire instead
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Yeah fire suits the meaning better than flowers..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Had no internet for days just catching up before finally driving home after driving the support vehicle for a yorkshire 3 peaks challenge event. Which ended up being a bit of a disaster.

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Am just floating into the port in guernsey. Left france about 5oclock,zoomed over to jersey and am now en route for england then wales.

Am on the new high speed condor ferry with 36000 hp of power running from its three engines (geek talk) and it really does motor across the waves.

Few hours kip when I get into poole at 11.20 then off back home to visit my mum in sunny west wales. Happy and excited xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, marshlander, nicklincs, roddew

Just finished my usual 4 day shift ( or is that shit???lol)pattern of working.Now on hol's for 12 days.Heading off to Turkey tomorrow (nr Kemer)small adult only hotel.Should be good.
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, itinerant child, nicklincs, Sootyfoot

Ooh sounds lovely...have fun..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Went off on my holibobs on Sunday. Don't have much money for fuel, but doesn't matter as I'm just bumming around Northumberland.

It's glorious. We're inland at present and the dogs have been loving playing in the South Tyne.

Spot is a proper spaniel, if there is water, or mud, he will find and make use of it. He is very much like Sammie was at the same age, enthusiastic about everything and his tail wags constantly.

Sammie still goes in the water, but paddles around the edges, I don't want him swimming in the deeper water as I would likely have to rescue him. Spot though, he swims like an otter.

We're off to the coast later. I love to wake up with the sea on my doorstep and the dogs get to play in the water all day.

Yippee.

If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, ma bungo, roddew

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Trying to improve on my lettering, its not my strong point so doing a challenge....
    So far what do you think?
    I'm thinking my girls could of done better  and I smudged it!

Lovezzz It Lightbringer♡♡♡ ...Its Super Cool And Fabby Too
    )....And I Really Lovezzzz The Beautiful Words Too

Well Done And Keep It Up
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Went off on my holibobs on Sunday. Don't have much money for fuel, but doesn't matter as I'm just bumming around Northumberland.

It's glorious. We're inland at present and the dogs have been loving playing in the South Tyne.

Spot is a proper spaniel, if there is water, or mud, he will find and make use of it. He is very much like Sammie was at the same age, enthusiastic about everything and his tail wags constantly.

Sammie still goes in the water, but paddles around the edges, I don't want him swimming in the deeper water as I would likely have to rescue him. Spot though, he swims like an otter.

We're off to the coast later. I love to wake up with the sea on my doorstep and the dogs get to play in the water all day.

Yippee.

I Be Soooo Happy To See You And All Your Bubaz's Having Such A Great Time On Your Holibobs
    )

It All Be Sounding Very Beautiful There Too
    )
    Have A Great Time And Chillax And Realx And Feel Nothing But Love Peace Happiness ParrotAndCrow
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Am just floating into the port in guernsey. Left france about 5oclock,zoomed over to jersey and am now en route for england then wales.

Am on the new high speed condor ferry with 36000 hp of power running from its three engines (geek talk) and it really does motor across the waves.

Few hours kip when I get into poole at 11.20 then off back home to visit my mum in sunny west wales. Happy and excited xx

Have A Super Fabby Time Itinerant Child .Back Home Visiting Your Mum
    )

And May You Both Share Lots Of Love Peace Happiness And Lots Of Laughter And Bouncie Fun Fun Too hehehe
    )
    And May You Make Many Happy New Memories Together
    )

May You All Be Blessed To Follow The Ancients And Walk In Their Be Footsteps And May They Look Down Always Smiling Upon You ...
    ))
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Wulfie

This Be Soooo True For Meez And For Many Here Be Too On UKHippy .And Such Great Cool Words Of Wisdoms And Learning Too
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Just got back in and settling down with a brew after stripping off, a bit too warm for me to be shifting stuff . I've been moved my knackered horsebox and took delivery of my chassis cab which will go under it once it's been gutted and blasted. Already lined up a stove and a few bits but now for some serious scavenging.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

mending a bracelrt,lots of little elastic string through,not bad you cant tell it was falling apart
    much
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Taking a break from working on a steel pan arrangement of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" so the band can accompany the school choir.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, Uncle jhad

Come to work for a rest, the last two days (after nights) I've been digging, flagging, painting and erecting a wrought iron fence, and finally making a 12ft long planter - which I'll finish off tomorrow..... then 4 days off phew!!
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander, Sootyfoot