THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71
Results 1,681 to 1,684 of 1684

Thread: What ya doin?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    We moved today,now Sitting i our field,spliff,pizza,idris burning away..with an owl in the tree overhead,and foxes barking not far off..😊xx
    Welcome to Lincolnshire!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Welcome to Lincolnshire!

Thanks neighbourino,lol xx

Originally Posted by yazz
    You have a wood, just look up for hanging broken branches, they are always dry.
    I love the proper dark, lol.

But watch the squirrels they love peanut butter and can unscrew jars. 😀
    They haddnt got in this morn when i put peanut butter in my porridge..il keep an eye on the pesky things xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

I'm looking at a copy of the 2nd edition of the joint roller's handbook, been a while since I made some of those beautiful and stupid creations.

Like platting three joints together or rolling three into one big one that looks like the dune spice worms mouth