THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 1,633 to 1,656 of 1665

Thread: What ya doin?

Drawing with my monkeys
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following users think this post is groovy: misterfox, NomadicRT, parrotandcrow

Ooh! That's good! you've a talent. Or one of your monkeys has a huge talent!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Eating the last choccie.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee, NomadicRT

Gaming, going to travel through space and trade, explore some star systems and that, all the usual stuff one can do with their time
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Having met Idris earlier,we re now parked up in julians yard waiting for Idris to move in properly tomorrow,exciting xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Not Quite a Noobie
    Finished feeding horses,cats, dogs, foxes, chickens, parrots, Raccoon dog. Just about to make coffee and a horse has just opened the door to see if she can get a cake. She is 35 bless her so gets away with actually coming in the house
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, nicklincs, Offgrid hero

About to settle into a yoga session followed by meditation

Ooommmmmm

Just off to buy a saw 😊xx

apparently im not,i said i felt wishy washy...my mistake..im stoned ...il get it tomorrow lol xx
    Last edited by Rainbomama; 25-08--2017 at 05:18 PM.

Playing Elite Dangerous and drinking rum

Getting ready to leave for dovedale😊so see you all later in the week...behave while we re away...we will be😊😜💜💓💜💓xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Have a lovely time! X

Tuning In
    Oh I had a terrible stressful day yesterday so today I am just happy that it's all over, the sun is shining and I have an hour or two to myself so I'm going to soak up the sun and maybe go for a run. Keep on smiling 😃

Fed daughter, husband cat and quails.Picked blackberries, hawthorn berries and damsons. Washing up and hoovering. Listening to hubby fix stuff he wombled earlier.

Originally Posted by Herbal Girl
    Fed daughter, husband cat and quails.Picked blackberries, hawthorn berries and damsons. Washing up and hoovering. Listening to hubby fix stuff he wombled earlier.
    Couldn't you have just asked em to leave instead of feeding them to your daughter?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Watching the searchers (1956) courtesy of solar power
    just a simple guy

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Have finished all my main drystone wall work in Burgundy and am profitting from some relaxing time before going over to my next jobs in the Jura,Auvergne,Limousin,Dordogne and cote d azur respectively.
    Bloomin' hot here so have spent most of the afternoon sat on a boulder in the middle of a white river whilst dipping my feet in the cold water and enjoying the shade from the giant pines in the valley. Its tough going,but have survived the day. Now back in the dutch owned bar on the riverside enjoying a nice cold leffe brune in perfect tranquility
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, nicklincs, Sootyfoot

Getting stoned listening to zeppelin drinking red wine not paying any rent, almost perfect evening
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Down in the auvergne now where I am doing the garden for a friend-client. They are the worst ones as it is costing me 12 euros per night on wine
    They are matching what I am bringing though,so can not complain

Had a lovely visit to the jura mountains and had a couple of lovely walks upto about 5000ft and went to see new clients for a gardening job and they were really nice and I will be going back to attack their garden in a month or two when I have got my jobs in the south out of the way.

Have just finished 9 and a half hours none stop weed pulling in the rain and have quite enjoyed the day and have nipped down to the campsite bar down the road for a quick beer,which is well deserved,even if I do say so myself.

I hope that all is well and positive for you lovely people xxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: beadyjean, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad, verticalis48

Tuning In
    Have come to a national trust place half an hour before closing time, only one's here and get the feeling we're not wanted by the girl mopping around my feet. Enjoying my cup of tea though 😁

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Down in the auvergne now where I am doing the garden for a friend-client. They are the worst ones as it is costing me 12 euros per night on wine
    They are matching what I am bringing though,so can not complain

Had a lovely visit to the jura mountains and had a couple of lovely walks upto about 5000ft and went to see new clients for a gardening job and they were really nice and I will be going back to attack their garden in a month or two when I have got my jobs in the south out of the way.

Have just finished 9 and a half hours none stop weed pulling in the rain and have quite enjoyed the day and have nipped down to the campsite bar down the road for a quick beer,which is well deserved,even if I do say so myself.

I hope that all is well and positive for you lovely people xxxxxxx
    Oh you poor thing, if you need a hug you know we're here
    Good to see you enjoying it man, ain't life great?
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child, Lightbringer, verticalis48

Listening to Abby the spoon lady...

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Transcending

Today we are starting to sort this..
    (Thats the royal we, I'll be making tea and holding things.) 😀

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by yazz

Today we are starting to sort this..
    (Thats the royal we, I'll be making tea and holding things.)
    My sincerest condolences to the poor person doin the welding...looks like they got some serious graft to do there like

Transcending

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    My sincerest condolences to the poor person doin the welding...looks like they got some serious graft to do there like
    Thanks sooty, Matt has his work cut out this week, but need to get it done, Nora is our home and only have a week left on mot. This was the only thing she failed on yesterday.