THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: What ya doin?

What ya doin?

I'm bored. Got a kitchen that needs tidying and bins that need to be put out so obviously I'm dicking about on here killing time. What's everyone up to this evening?
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Tuning In
    Not much for me...im knackered...might have a glass of wine....

Just got in and knocking up a two meat chili whilst getting stuck into a few cans of Guinness
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Just in from the hole that is work, cold leffe blond poured and now in zombie cant be arsed mood.

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App
    The trouble is, you think you have time.

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Just got in from visiting and choc brownies,with more for later😊,now going thro alice coopers back catalogue,smokin,chiilin and contemplating tea
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot

Voyeur to lightbringer n markrob getting horny on the
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    in
    thread

- - - Updated - - -
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Tuning In
    Yeah I just been there....going back now....

Eating a tube of smarties
    The following users think this post is groovy: Offgrid hero

Drinking home brew, eating cheese and watching Hunted

Paul
    PⒶUL

Drinking peppermint tea chilling after a day out mooching and sight seeing

I also have a house to clean but that can wait till tomorrow
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

I'm walking about the house unaided thinking I'm Effie! Going out for lunch later so deciding what to wear now that I don't have to accommodate that fucking great brace! Oh happy days indeed
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dollybassett, mankhater, Sootyfoot

I'm in bed. Finally! I might stay here for 30 hours and have everything delivered to me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dollybassett, essexcamper, etherea, frame69, mankhater, Sootyfoot

I am sorting out tat and clearing in whats known in our place as the man pit so daughter and baby can sleep over tomorrow for a couple of days. Have cleared a load of clutter and shoved it in van for charity shop layers of dust though so cleared all crap off the surfaces and came away with two carrier bags of rubbish. Found sometings to sell as well which is good. Will have to wait till neighbours are up in morning so I can borrow communal hoover.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Giggling to myself about my "Moonlight/Midnight Shadow Hair hahaha....Because those of you who know me know my hair is (well lets just simply call it Mystical White) hehehe.....And on my visit to my far away lands just soon gone by ...Lets just say be of a ceremony as you would call it here in english of mans world ...but in fact my long hair be of many colours as it be naturally changing colours as does your Seasons ...from say white spring/summer to sort of silver in Fall/Winter as do all of my heritage hehehe...Ooops got off tracks ....Well as i be saying be of my visit to my other family of not of my heritage but of their own native heritage family .....they honoured/gifted me with "Shadow" hair ...hahahaha .....which means in most simple way for me to speak it would be "Midnight Moonlight Skies" Hair...hehehe.....Be Of It that "My Own Hair Now Be Of Winter So Silver like that of our beautiful mother moon and then gifted with ceremony hair Shadow ...which makes it Dark like Nightine Skies Shadow below my own Silver hair ....So when my Long Hair Moves And Flows It Be Like A Shimmer Moonlight In The Midnight Skies hahaha Or Say Like A "Midnight River Where The Moonlight Dances Upon Top Of The Shadow River.....hehehehe....So i am as said giggling to myself like a Looney Tune as i dance around ky home to my music as my Shadow Hair Dances Too hahaha.....

And what makes me giggle more is that be esrly today when i was shopping strangers came up to me on and off in different places and different shops and asked "Could I Ask You (Where You Had Your Hair Done?? Or they Ask "Did You Do That Yourself ? Or Did You Go Hairdressers? And What Hairdressers Was It" .....hahahahaha....
    Well as you can imagine I Was Blushing Bright Red Roses As I Shy Anyways and Then Trying To Think At Same Time How To Say It And Tell Them.....in Easy Way .....So I Kinda Had To think what to say as i could not soeak of my gift of Shadow Hair .....So i just say the first think that kinda bounced into my head hehehe which was
    "Thankyou but No not hairdresser it was my daughters idea and she did it and do not really know how she did it " hahahaha...

So yes Giggling and Dancin I Be Doing Right Now "Shadow Hair Style" hahahaha
    ))))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, mankhater, marshlander, nicklincs, NomadicRT, parrotandcrow

Sitting with a pot of tea and some hula hoops looking out at the ducks enjoying the rain.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, mankhater

Laid in bed recovering from last night

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, mankhater

Just looking at the moon
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, mankhater, Okifolki

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Laid in bed recovering from last night

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Eating a bowl of own brand branflakes I've not been shopping
    just a simple guy

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Just looking at the moon
    Tiz very bright n lovely this night
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

That's exactly how I feel

'Tis indeed matey.

Drinking Karpackie 9% lager and catching up on Hippy......
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, mankhater

Searching the internet for the video of Lightbringer dancing naked heeheehee
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Danann, essexcamper, glowingsunsets, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Okifolki, wandering gypsy