THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Be gone wiv yer

Be gone wiv yer

Off to recycling Monday once cleared all housey stuff out if no good for charity shop, cannot believe how much space I have now

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, nomis, parrotandcrow

Well done!
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly

Its a great feeling when you "Grow Space" and make more room and very surprising too how much we collect like the magpies that we see things and get things that makes our eyes sparkle and our eyes smile ...then we forget about all the sparkles as we collect more and then "we have no room space" so we then give our sparkles away to others so there eyes smile and sparkle then we go off to scrap yards or refuse yards etc to give it to them ...so we have more space/room for ourselves ....BUT then we end up getting more sparkles when we see something and our eyes begin to Smile again hehehe...

Well thats what i end up always doing hahahaha
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly, parrotandcrow

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    Looks as if there is some good stuff there.
    View my picture galleries at http://JazzPics.com

Don't tell me that I'll be pulling it all out again Englishlens 😊

Hopefully Danann I shall only use the space required to take up a collapse puppet booth and leave space so I don't have to move other stuff about and maybe even get another work bench in there. 😊

All gone.................................... ......Well nearly did save a throttle so gotta spare for bike and from the charity shop stuff a chicken hot water bottle cover so I can make a glove puppet

Empty trailer in Lampyland.

Bewieldered chicken

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, Petew, ursus

I think you could be right Danann, I have just aquired more 2 wheeled shiney things. So must be ruthless and get rid of slightly less shiney 2 wheeled things EEEKKK need, dont need,need,dont

Originally Posted by Danann
    Its a great feeling when you "Grow Space" and make more room and very surprising too how much we collect like the magpies that we see things and get things that makes our eyes sparkle and our eyes smile ...then we forget about all the sparkles as we collect more and then "we have no room space" so we then give our sparkles away to others so there eyes smile and sparkle then we go off to scrap yards or refuse yards etc to give it to them ...so we have more space/room for ourselves ....BUT then we end up getting more sparkles when we see something and our eyes begin to Smile again hehehe...

Well thats what i end up always doing hahahaha
    ))
    Last edited by milly; 12-12--2016 at 11:27 PM.