THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Any more info against Fracking,Action or Petitions?

Any more info against Fracking,Action or Petitions?

Sadly Lancashire gets Fracked too,after fending them off for so long,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The fight will continue,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    “Shale gas has the potential to power economic growth, support 64,000 jobs, and provide a new domestic energy source, making us less reliant on imports,” said Javid. “We will take the big decisions that matter to the future of our country as we build an economy that works for everyone, not just the privileged few.”

Which is the opposite of the truth. All fracking does is to increase toxic debt to enrich bankers, and leave pensioners and communities to pay the bills.

What can I do to help? I own OilDrum.com which is undeveloped, can I do something with that?
    View my picture galleries at http://JazzPics.com
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

So,there is a public meeting on,
    Monday the 21st at
    St Josephs Club,
    4 Whitfield Ave,
    Leeds LS10 2QE.

The Dirty Frackers intend to ship waste fluid (by Tanker) to Knostrop on the Cross Green Industrial estate from all over the North and dump it into the river Aire.
    For further info go to,

Face book, Frack Free Leeds

or email

Even the terrible weather could not keep us away,there were well over 50 people braved the elements to attend the meeting.
    With speakers from Lancashire,North and West Yorkshire,reps from major Unions,Local Councils,Political candidates and private anti Fracking Groups showing great concern,helping with ideas and information about how to challenge the Government and the Greedy heartless Frackers.

Thank you all for coming,keep up the good peaceful fight.

Love and Light to you all
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob