THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Daughter and Granddaughter Alicia visiting for the week

Daughter and Granddaughter Alicia visiting for the week

Nice to have them stay even if I did have to clean the bedroom and change the bedding. Alicia's grown so much since 5 weeks ago.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by milly; 16-10--2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: addition
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, cricket, glowingsunsets, ursus, wurzel

Aye it is great to have them around aint it, real happy moments to treasure forever.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

It is indeed Wurzel

Yeah, you all look very happy and contended in those pics.
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly

I've suddenly come over all maternal.....its years since I held a newborn!

I'm thinking sometimes babies are wasted on the young,

Todays vist to Daughter and Grandaughter

A loverly time visiting and catching up with the Beth and Alicia. She likes her book Princess Smartypants and has grown lots

Gotta wait and see if she has hip brace off soon or needs op. Hopefully the brace will sort out the problem.

I got home after a long day and decided to change the wheels over on my motorbike after with a head torch for light outside. Think I am going a little bit Radio Rentals

Hope she likes motorbikes when she older, her mum not happy about it but maybe Princess Smartypants will plant the seed as she rides a Norton. Her mum liked the books to when she was young

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, ursus

Ahh bless
    she is gorgeous

And another red head LB to hunt out Ben07 😊
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by milly
    And another red head LB to hunt out Ben07
    Yes!!! He'll be having nightmares the poor sod
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, milly