THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If your OH charged for it

Turning On
    I'm sure my wife has cost me far more than if I had used working girls all these years 😂
    Would have been a lot less hassle also😀
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, zendaze

What's the question
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aye...........

I think this is a really brave thread from the OP......

People more and more are choosing not to cohabit despite experiencing double the cost of living .....there is something quite tranquil about being honest and accepting the pre existing exploitation that exists within the pro cohabitation argument......

People are increasingly not diving into the exploitative illusion despite massive economic and political cost.

Playing pretend is off.

I

i once new a girl who charged by the inch, I couldnt afford her but it would be a cheap fuck for you boys lol.....
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer

That would suit me I'm a tight bastard anyway.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by ayami
    No, I meant if the OH put it in a jar and then said they had enough for holiday, would you be allowed to come on it?
    you would have her over a barrel (jar) so to speak. If you could control your urges untill a time she was desperate for sex, then it's a 50/50% split. Or you could tell her it's only a tent at Butlins again dear!

I've considered how I would feel ( but not how my partner would fee) if she was to stay at home (wagon) running her own telephone sex buisness. Having watched a TV documentary about this very thing. I was amazed by the amount of potential income a confident woman could generate. OK there are overheads and technology involved. But nothing that couldn't be operated from a couple of vehicles in our case.

I'm not sure I would be (proud) bragging about what she was upto (& for tax purposes) but it's providing a service people are prepared to pay for and could easily provide for a sustainable nomadic lifestyle.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    I know there's a lot of money to be made by running and adults phone services
    Good for them I say
    Remember sex is the oldest profession

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    you would have her over a barrel (jar) so to speak. If you could control your urges untill a time she was desperate for sex, then it's a 50/50% split. Or you could tell her it's only a tent at Butlins again dear!

I've considered how I would feel ( but not how my partner would fee) if she was to stay at home (wagon) running her own telephone sex buisness. Having watched a TV documentary about this very thing. I was amazed by the amount of potential income a confident woman could generate. OK there are overheads and technology involved. But nothing that couldn't be operated from a couple of vehicles in our case.

I'm not sure I would be (proud) bragging about what she was upto (& for tax purposes) but it's providing a service people are prepared to pay for and could easily provide for a sustainable nomadic lifestyle.
    Nothing stopping you from doing it though (As in YOU working the "lines")as opposed to your partner?I'd probably consider it (the telephone sex,not working as a hooker)but I would be asking too many questions like....."Does your partner/wife know you're calling me?lol
    to....."Did you know,sex can be an addiction......why not try some yoga/meditation/deep breathing instead"?lol

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Nothing stopping you from doing it though (As in YOU working the "lines")as opposed to your partner?I'd probably consider it (the telephone sex,not working as a hooker)but I would be asking too many questions like....."Does your partner/wife know you're calling me?lol
    to....."Did you know,sex can be an addiction......why not try some yoga/meditation/deep breathing instead"?lol
    I'm not sure they want to hear a Yorkshireman voice down a telephone & even less sure there's enough women wanting to pay for phone sex! It may get us a gallon of diesel if I tried long enough.
    I did have some phone success with a female employee in the Coucil planning deptment.
    Eventually she insisted on going under the Council building to their underground bunker (fallout shelter) which had since become the map archive. I kid you not, she would always ask me to phone half hour before her lunch break & it all started at the bunker door, with a HUGUE steel door wheel, she struggled to turn (like on a submarine).

But it would kill your relationship

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    But If there was no relationship
    then I'd say pocket the money.

If I'd known then what I know now I'd have been loaded

I'm not sure they want to hear a Yorkshireman voice down a telephone & even less sure there's enough women wanting to pay for phone sex! It may get us a gallon of diesel if I tried long enough.
    I did have some phone success with a female employee in the Coucil planning deptment.
    Eventually she insisted on going under the Council building to their underground bunker (fallout shelter) which had since become the map archive. I kid you not, she would always ask me to phone half hour before her lunch break & it all started at the bunker door, with a HUGUE steel door wheel, she struggled to turn (like on a submarine).
    Nowt wrong with a Yorkshire mans accent but if it's broad it could be quite funny

Don't dish out what you can't take back.

You keep giving it then I'm gonna chuck it back.

The people texting me are nobody to me. You wanna play?

Leave me be or take it.

I despair

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    You could be right Dolly & our relationship isn't for gambling. She is hotter than hell and can talk dirtier than Juicy Lucy & her triangular monster. Why risk spoiling a good thing, she can phone me anytime unless I'm driving.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, dollybassett

You could be right Dolly & our relationship isn't for gambling. She is hotter than hell and can talk dirtier than Juicy Lucy & her triangular monster. Why risk spoiling a good thing, she can phone me anytime unless I'm driving.
    Are you referring to me?

If your OH charged for it

Why did my post get erased?
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 13-12--2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Ahhh spelling wanker