THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good in bed?

Hey roamer, you know the saying... smile and the whole world smiles with you... you are strong just believe in yourself. 💐

Noobie
    IMHO it really does depend on who you're with. There have been times when I have been half way through it and wished I'd not bothered starting
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ruonglue
    IMHO it really does depend on who you're with. There have been times when I have been half way through it and wished I'd not bothered starting
    I'd be mortified if I was the woman

You do realise they ALL knew! Not that I'm talking from experience or anything
    or at least I hope I never disappointed

I've never had anyone refuse breakfast anyhow

Originally Posted by ruonglue

hahahahaha
    at least you were honest about it!

Originally Posted by Roamer
    It's in their eyes
    you just know!

I swear by it

God I was a minx
    life was so easy.
    Im familiar with said look.

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

The only way to be telling that if someone is good in bed or not "Is by having sex with them"....As many men and women can talk the talk ...but not back it up ....and yet somebody who is quiet and silent about sex etc could be the hottest person in bed.

So i do not think and believe there is ..by looking or talking with someone ...or by how they look..walk...dance..act..etc etc ...
    There is Only ONE Way to find that out ...and that is that "You wont know until you Lay/ Have Sex with someone to truly know as you can look and think and guess as much as you like but never truly know.
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, frame69, Rusty Surfer