THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good in bed?

Good in bed?

Is there a way you can tell someone is good in bed?

Not that I know of buddy

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ayami
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    They dance around fields naked and covered in paint
    You close your eyes and hope for the best lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Look at the punternet reviews.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Yes! Take them to bed, and find out!
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69, greenvanman

Transcending
    Shag them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    It'll be more straightforward when the government's plans for used lover log books are made compulsory ....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Rick69

It's in their eyes
    you just know!

I swear by it

God I was a minx
    life was so easy.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, frame69, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

I used to love using men! I used & abused til my heart was content.
    It was easy.
    A walk in the park is the saying. Not that I remember many of those.

It all changes though. You have kids & get older & ...

You just end up with a shed load of memories, even when you do the right thing.

Loss, death guilt. All going round in the wash

And all you are left with is yourself

I'm tired of this caravan. I'm tired of not knowing anybody. There is no purpose for me unless I create one. I'm tired.
    It's a battle.
    I live for my girl & the animals but ...
    I just don't want to wake up anymore..
    Everybody dies or leaves.
    I don't even have the guts to finish myself. That's how weak I am.
    I wouldn't want to die in water or in a fire & I hate heights
    I'm such a wimp.
    I hate tablets so that won't happen
    I'm just stuck here.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    me, i,m brilliant in bed, can sleep for days
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, frame69, nomis, parrotandcrow

Never had any complaints

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I'm tired of this caravan. I'm tired of not knowing anybody. There is no purpose for me unless I create one. I'm tired.
    It's a battle.
    I live for my girl & the animals but ...
    I just don't want to wake up anymore..
    Everybody dies or leaves.
    I don't even have the guts to finish myself. That's how weak I am.
    I wouldn't want to die in water or in a fire & I hate heights
    I'm such a wimp.
    I hate tablets so that won't happen
    I'm just stuck here.
    Aw roamer I'm exactly the same! Maybe it was all the using men that's done it to use lol

Originally Posted by Markrob
    Never had any complaints
    Are u offering your services lol
    I've not had any complaints ever but that doesn't make me good in bed.

Everyone is different, everyone likes different things, everyone likes sex differently, communication is everything, just because one woman likes sex one way it doesn't mean every woman does, let the other person guide you and you guide them, if you want to be touched in a certain way then get their hand and do it together so that person learns how you like to be touched and the same for the woman just ask her to show you or tell her. Sex wise it's basically the same. And That ladies and gentlemen is how you become good in bed lol can I get a round of applause please

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Are u offering your services lol
    I've not had any complaints ever but that doesn't make me good in bed.
    No sorry I'm being good from now on just concentrating on me

No sorry I'm being good from now on just concentrating on me
    I was joking

I know u were

I know u were
    Do I get my round of applause

There has to be more than just Physical attraction,you will need chemistry,"click" and "spark",don`t forget about "safe sex beforehand either or that great relationship could turn to tears"

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by nomis
    There has to be more than just Physical attraction,you will need chemistry,"click" and "spark",don`t forget about "safe sex beforehand either or that great relationship could turn to tears"

Yeah that as well lol

Strangely Lonesome Lonesomestranger's Avatar

Fuck em....

No really, Fuck them. It usually gives you a bit of a clue dude.

Personally though, I must be amazing, cause I always really enjoy myself....

Now let me go and remove my tongue from my cheek before I get lynched!
    It's no use shouting about who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change...
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, cricket, Lightbringer

The less said,the better in my humble opinion.Action speaks louder than words hey?
    So a guy can talk all he wants about it,but to me,thats a turn off really.I used to date a guy who,over the phone,would think he was being sexy by telling me what we'd do later,blah blah blah.......I used to just be thinking.....hmmm I wonder what I'll have for dinner later! lol I'd say experience can "sometimes"make someone good in bed,but if they're selfish,and had crap teachers,it doesnt matter how many partners they've had,they're still be average lovers.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Lightbringer

Yip... what goes around comes around... you not alone though 😩