THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Buddha at the gas pump - BATGAP

Sex
    Male

Buddha at the gas pump - BATGAP

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone else on here was a viewer of content on the batgap.com website? I was introduced to it a year or more ago, but I seem to have really increased my veiwing of late. I find Rick Archer is just the most fantastic interviewer, and some of the interviews really resonate with me. One of the latest with Sri M was fantastic. I found the UK Steve Ford one personally interesting too.

anyone else?

Thanks

Adam
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

i've watched a few of them; my favourite is the interview with Richard Sylvester. It's quite combative, in a friendly way. I like Conscious Tv as well

Turning On
    Sex
    Male
    The Dali Lama went into Dominoes pizza and asked, "Can you make me one with everything?"
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, parrotandcrow