THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Cleansing

Cleansing

I'm going to cleanse my house of negativity at the weekend, my question is there any ritual I can do to promote positivity and love?

Use a sage smudge stick to dispel negativity. You can also use a bell, drum, whistle or any musical instrument -even clapping. Go all over the house making sure you get right in the corners. You can also spray basil water in the same way. Encouraging love and positivity is better done during a waxing or full moon.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Okifolki
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Use a sage smudge stick to dispel negativity. You can also use a bell, drum, whistle or any musical instrument -even clapping. Go all over the house making sure you get right in the corners. You can also spray basil water in the same way. Encouraging love and positivity is better done during a waxing or full moon.
    Ok thank you for your help
    Is the cleanse something should be done regularly? I'm new to it all, I started meditation 4 months ago and started seeing 11:11 a lot and feel like I've had my calling

You can do a cleanse as often as feels right to you. Trust your instincts. Cleansing will be more effective during a waning or new moon. You can also cleanse yourSELF with a ritual bath using herbs or oils. Wishing you joy on your new journey!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    You can do a cleanse as often as feels right to you. Trust your instincts. Cleansing will be more effective during a waning or new moon. You can also cleanse yourSELF with a ritual bath using herbs or oils. Wishing you joy on your new journey!
    Thank you

I just open the windows, shake the rugs. Throw out any rubbish. If the woodburner is going. I may boil some water and then, maybe wash any dirty pots.
    Tidy home ~tidy mind.
    Just consider for one minute. There's No Spirits, good or bad.
    No lingering negative energy ~ & the Only good or bad energy is that which we allow ourselves to believe in or Invest in.

You do have a few mould spores, just there in the top corner of the wall.
    Now what would bring you the most benefit from any intervention.
    A) banging a drum, even in the corners?
    B) wiping the mould area with a damp cloth in a little bleach?

I worked in a shared office block some years ago. A colleague from the office next door came in to see me. She asked if I had noticed anything unusual? Or Anything missing from my office? No I replied, but I did tell her, I too had been worried as the builders had been in that very weekend to do some work. I was concerned as I've loads of my tools laying laying about my office?
    She explained that she had placed crystals around her office and in perticular on the window sill.
    Dumbstruck I asked why?
    She told me that as our office was the lower end terrace on a hill. She believed all the negative energy was rolling down the hill, through every building/homes in the terracerow and ending up in our combined offices.
    So one mans worry may not be the same as their neighbours.

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    I just open the windows, shake the rugs. Throw out any rubbish. If the woodburner is going. I may boil some water and then, maybe wash any dirty pots.
    Tidy home ~tidy mind.
    Just consider for one minute. There's No Spirits, good or bad.
    No lingering negative energy ~ & the Only good or bad energy is that which we allow ourselves to believe in or Invest in.

You do have a few mould spores, just there in the top corner of the wall.
    Now what would bring you the most benefit from any intervention.
    A) banging a drum, even in the corners?
    B) wiping the mould area with a damp cloth in a little bleach?

I worked in a shared office block some years ago. A colleague from the office next door came in to see me. She asked if I had noticed anything unusual? Or Anything missing from my office? No I replied, but I did tell her, I too had been worried as the builders had been in that very weekend to do some work. I was concerned as I've loads of my tools laying laying about my office?
    She explained that she had placed crystals around her office and in perticular on the window sill.
    Dumbstruck I asked why?
    She told me that as our office was the lower end terrace on a hill. She believed all the negative energy was rolling down the hill, through every building/homes in the terracerow and ending up in our combined offices.
    So one mans worry may not be the same as their neighbours.
    Thanks for that and I've bleached the mould spots, really scrubbed them, think it's stained

How do u know I've mould spores?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    How do u know I've mould spores?
    Your webcam was on!

Your webcam was on!
    I don't have one

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I don't have one
    Well someone's putting you all over YouTube, so I would check any obscure gifts you may have received reciently from admirers or stalkers.

Well someone's putting you all over YouTube, so I would check any obscure gifts you may have received reciently from admirers or stalkers.
    Oh I've never had a stalker before